.29

Nova POV

I hit 3 and watched the doors start to close.

Yo! Hold the door!

I looked up to see this fine jawn with a silver chain on. I immediately place my hand in the middle making the doors go back.

Thanks beautiful

You welcome babygirl. I let my eyes explore the parts of her body I could see.

Take a picture it'll last longer.

Real shit? Cause ima need one for your contact picture.

Oh so u smooth huh?

Smoother than honey ma.

She let out a quiet "tuh" sound licking her lips before biting the bottom one.

So what's ya decision?

Whatchu mean?

You had your mind made whether you would let me hit or nah 10 seconds ago ma. So what's ya decision

414-•••-••••

The doors opened and she steps out.

Hit me up.

We'll see.

Don't play with me

Do something about it.

She took a step back towards me.
What? U scared?

Find out after the fifth date.

With that the elevator door closed and I unlocked my phone.

I saved her number as elevator jane before texting her

-When's the first one?

G POV
Shirt or not shirt?

It's late and a Saturday so no one will be there.

I grab the black compression shirt jus in case and headed for the door.

Of course her car wasn't there, she probably at NICCA's house planning to ignore me forever. I know I messed up.

Shaking my head I got in the car and left the driveway. It's been killing me that she hasn't tried to contact me once even though we live next to each other.

Nova POV

I had this thick femme twerking me. She had her tongue as if she was actually doing something, she look dumb.

I finished my drink before stepping from behind her

Where you going daddy?

Watch out ma.

Daddy.

  I placed the empty glass on the counter before heading for the exit.  The only thing this has helped was make my decision. 

I miss her like hell.

I hit the button turning the car on and turned the radio up. I pressed on the brake shifting gears and went forward.

G POV

The gym was empty, had been for the past two hours. I was getting tired and I could probably wring my bra out at this point.  I dropped the weights on the rack, pausing my music.  It was late, be best to go home and sleep before I had to get up.

I could skip out tomorrow. Make my little vacation a little longer. But I had already stretched it too long. I knew I couldn't hide away forever.

nova POV

🎤 she my number one I don't need nothing on the side..

I was about maybe five minutes away from her house and I had no idea what to say. I like organizing and planning. This wasn't planned so I was scared and unprepared.

This time I wanted to take things slow. Get to know her. Like no sex until WE are ready.
Ok ok.

Hey..yeah I'm sorry I showed up so la-
Ugh no too formal specially for it to be the time it is.
Oh hey yea this is you- wrong address
Stop being a pussy.
I mean I could always jump her bones.. but I know that won't help.

"Your arrival is on your left"

Fuck.

Pull ya shit together   you got this.

But then again it's never too late to turn around..

No. You got this.

I stepped out the car and ran my hand through my locs. Okay you got this. Jus tell her how you feel.

With each step my heartbeat increased. 

I started getting lost in my own train of thought when I saw a light flick on.

Oh fuck. She knows I'm here. ABORT ABORT.  I ran for my car. Flinging the door open and attempting to hide behind the steeering wheel.

The front door flew open.. first her stepping out, then some femme...

I sat there quietly, not moving an inch.

I watched her pull the femme into her arms kissing her one more time while slapping her ass.

It felt like my heart had been removed. Screw this man.  

I turned my car on which got her attention.

She looked at me, mouth wide.

Nova!

That cho home bo-

Nova wait!

I pulled out of her driveway, watching her jog towards my car.

It ain wha I-

Fuck this shit man. Here I am thinking she actually wanted my dumbass. Fuck it. Fuck NICCA and fuck the oompaloompa ass bitch that was w her. 

Nicca pov

Fuck man!

Was that yo-

Nawh bitch now stop asking the same ass question and get the fuck ou-
First of all-
First of all u got ten seconds to get off my property or ima drag you like you big bird.
That's w-
And delete my number too hoe! Don't nobody want yo sour cream ass pussy again. Gotta throw my strap away nie