P.13

G Pov
I grab you up on some hood shit, you look back like good shit. Got so deep in that bitch it felt spiritual, flooded in that pussy, it's a miracle.

I turned my shower head off, wrapping the towel around my waist. Passing the Bluetooth speaker playing So Good by Big Sean FT. Cash Doll and into my closet. Grabbing a light grey hoodie, a black leather jacket with multiple zippers, and some distressed black jeans. I slid on some black and grey Adidas boxers with a matching sports bra and some low cut black socks.

I danced to the beat of the recently playing song, x by 21 savage. Looking at myself in the mirror as I slid on the picked out wear, nodding my head in approval. I searched through my shoe closet for my all black Adidas low tops, finding them in the top right corner.
I went back towards my bed, grabbing my phone off the charger and checking my messages. As always, empty.

Nova POV
I searched through the snapchat filters meanwhile revealing my black leather bomber, black jeans, and my dad hat covering the top of my dreads that were in a low ponytail in the back.
I was waiting for Monnica to show up, she had decided that we should go out tonight and find some more "shrimp". Me being the say yes type, agreed figuring even if I were to say no she would, talk me into it anyways.
I threw my phone onto my black comforter and walked into the living room, turning on the tv. I

was 20 minutes into Deadpool when I heard the lock turn and the knob jiggle.
Not even a second into my home she launched towards me.
"wassuuhhhhh babbeeeeyuhh! She air humped me singing out the e in "babeyuh". Her usual aroma of men's fragrance filled the room wonderfully, Unknowingly turning me on. She finally stood up, pulling me up after, embracing me in a warm hug, causing her nose to be slightly above my neck. The hug seemed to last for centuries, her lips soflty hit my neck and I could feel her breathing.

Eventually I pulled away, trying to gather my once organized thoughts. While I started to relax I noticed her outfit, a light blue jean jacket with a white shirt and matching jeans, finished 0ff with some white high top air force ones. She also had on a dad hat matching the same light blue jeans look as her actual outfit, she looked nice.
Taking a step back, she acknowledge mine too. " danggg look at chu, learned how to dress and shit now!" " I might have to raid yo closet"
She crept closer to me, grinning from ear to ear. "whatchu so far for?" " you know I don't bite."

We finna go right? Lemme go get my phone.
I walked towards my bedroom, hearing her footsteps behind me. I picked up my pace, practically running towards my phone. I grabbed it and instantly closed it.
"whatchu got to hide Nova, something in that phone you don't want me seeing?"
I laughed and walked right by her, clutching my phone hard. She walked slowly behind me again, each stepp getting under my skin. I slowly started to turn around when she bulldozed me onto the couch. Grabbing my phone, she jumped up and started attempting to enter my phone.

Give It back Monicca! You know dang well you aint gone be able to guess my-
"im in!" "haha"
I tackled her onto the recliner, getting over her lap, reaching for my phone. Her having a height advantage helped me none.
Give me my phone!
I reached up over her head trying to grab it back, failing each time.
I gave up reaching and just sat there

"someone"s been watching home made porn I see." She said laughing.
I snatched my phone away and looked at the screen, shit. I forgot to close the photo app, it was still on the video she recorded of us..... yeahhh
Without any clues she picked me up and placed me on the couch were she was. Leaning over me, she took off my hat and kissed my forehead.
"got something you wanna tell me?", she asked sliding her hand up and down my arm.

Nope, lets go. I stood up, knocking her off of me and grabbed my hat. We were halfway towards her car when G stepped out. I didn't want to acknowledge her, because if I did then Monicca would make it awkward as hell, something I couldn't handle at the moment.
"yo, aint that the ex you smashed?" Monicca asked jogging up to keep up with me.
Shut up. Lets go.

She smirked and pulled me in closer to her. "sure thing.... Babe."
Without having to look at her I could tell she was smiling.
I tried to slyly look in G's direction, but ended up failing miserably.
Ohh uhhhmm hey G..
" yeah heyyy G." monicca mimicked.
We started walking towards her, monicca still holding me as if I was a possession.
Ohh hey Nova, how you been...

Ive been goo-
" wassuh im Monicca, nice to meet you "G" ." hey, she said extending her hand out.
Monicca grasped hard on G's left hand, trying to make her wince even the slightest but G held her own.
So how do you guys know each other? If you don't mind me asking...

We-
" I was her ex " was?
"yeah was, as in the past."
And now you two are?
"engaged." She said grabbing my ass. Oh. Uhm

Monicca busted out laughing, " nah im just fucking with chu fam, im just her best friend and only love." She said, getting serious at the end of the sentence.
I blurted out, we were about to go out drinking and partying, wann join?
Na-
"ion wanna hear it, get in"
I turned towards Monnica's car, walking in that direction, leaving G behind me and Monnica behind G, probably looking at her every inch.

Oh god this is going to be sooooo fun. I slid my hat on and got in the front.