P. 10

G POV
She lifted her body up, allowing me to take off her boxers, herself taking off the bra. She pulled me onto her taking off my shirt and for a moment, she just sat there, looking at me.
While she stared I took off my pants, watching her watch me. I sat in front of her with my legs spread, waiting for her next move. She grabbed the logo of my boxers, pulling them down. She pulled me closer, and slid her tongue into me.
I could feel her staring at me as I closed my eyes. She put her hands behind my back, digging her nails into my back dimples, pulling me up to sit on her lap. Not sparing a moment, she inserted a finger into me. I fell
forwards making our breast touch, She attempted to add another finger.
"ever got strapped?" she asked, standing up and going into her closet.
Before I could answer she came back out with a with a black harness on, holding a 8 inch, midnight purple toy.
After a few moments of looking, I finally came to my senses and answered her question.
No.
"do you want to be?"
theres a first for everything right?, I said winking.
She smiled and begun to walk towards me.

Uuhhhh so you got some lube or something causeeeeeeeeeeee that aint fitting in here without it.
She laughed, laying her hand on my chest pushing me back. She turned the bottle upside down, letting it drip onto my clit, gliding its way down to my-
She got on top of me, kissing my nipple rubbing her soft lips on the left one while lightly pinching the right one.
She massaged me, rubbing the lubricant in.
After a few more seconds she placed the tip in, steadily thrusting inside. Picking up the pace, she watched as it slid in and out. She placed her hand on my throat and continued.