P. 14

G POV

I was in the back looking at this girl, trying to find something. Who were they really to each other, were they really an "old" fling, and was the fling gonna return?

"So what do you classify yourself as genuine?"

id technically be a stud, not the dress and heels type ya know.

Wha bout ch-

"are you into other studs?"
I've never dated another domin

"but you fucked my girl. Who is a dom."

I didn't know that was you girl, besides she sure in hell wasn't acting like it.

"oh yeah? And what was she acting like?"

ion even know I was too busy with her calling me daddy.

The car stopped abruptly, and she turned around. We both stared at each other for a second, waiting for either of us to make a move. Her and Nova busted out laughing. She, turning around and taking the car out of park.

"I like you man, you ballsy as fuck."

Confused, I readjusted to my seat and checked my phone.

LATER

We were a hour into this nightclub, each of us separated.  I could see nova, on the wall sipping her drink and looking at people under her hat, She aint slick. Nicca sitting down with some chick with a fade and a nose piercing dressed like a leather couch. Then there was me, standing with some darkskin broad with weave in her head  attempting to give me a lapdance.

I wasn't feeling her but I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I sat my drink down and held her by her hips, and guided her as we grinded.

Two songs later we stopped, me going to the bar for another drink and her lingering on the dance floor expecting me to come back. I looked around, nova still wallsitting and nicca tonguing down the same girl from before.

I chugged my drink and walked towards nova, us walking towards nicca. 

Yo we ready to be out, ain no typa action hea.

Without taking a moment to even breath, nicca handed me the keys and we headed toward her car, the girl too.

They got in the back, me in the driver and nova in the passenger.

All we could here was them slurping on each other's saliva and the outside world. Crickets chirping and other motors running. Eventually we pulled up to nova's house. We, me and nova, immediately got out and just stood there, awkwardly by each other.

Obviously they gone be fucking like rabbits.... So you can come stay the night at my house if you want.....

" nah im good, I wouldn't want to intrud-

the backseat door opened and they both hopped out. Not saying a word to anyone they just went towards nova house, nicca revealing a blue key unlocking the door.

We both laughed as her front door shut.

Well here go nicca's keys, she's gonna want them at some point right?

Nova grabbed them out of my hand and sat on the hood of nicca's car, Nodding for me to do the same. I obeyed. 

She pulled out a blunt

"wan smoke?"

lets go in my house, you know these neighbors nosey.

I reached in my pocket for my keys and followed her to my door. Watching the way her body swayed while she walked. We reached the door and I handed her the key, letting her unlock it. She followed me into my bathroom, holding the blunt up.

"got a light?"

in the top drawer on your left.

I took off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans, allowing them to fall. Stepping out them I threw what I had on in the hamper and walked towards the nova, looking at her from the side of my eye. She was sitting on the countertop by my sink, looking around. I got between her legs and snatched both the blunt and the lighter from her.

"Aye man, what are you doing?"

shut up, I said lighting the blunt.

She watched me take a long stroke out of it before stopping.  I held the smoke in and leaned towards her. Lightly palming the side of her face. She opened her mouth, letting the smoke exit out of mine and going into her's.  I took another puff, this time blowing it while leaning closer to her. I continued to lean in closer until our lips met. 

The moment they touched her tongue searched through my mouth, pinning me closer. She leaned back and slid my hand into her shirt, guiding me down, lower than her belly button.