.26

She had fell asleep but I laid by her side, thinking.

I dont know what to do man. Like i have had a crush on NICCA since the dawn of time but G is G.   She plays with my emotions. Who knows when she'll dip out or get scared of commitment. If thats even what she wants.   But i mean NICCA has played those same games with me in the pass, not deliberately. Plus we were younger you know. We were just kids.

I made an imaginary pro/con list but it didnt help. They were tyed. They both only had one con. And that was playing with emotions. 

I looked over my shoulder, she was so pretty.  I let my mind wonder, of course going into the gutter.

30 seconds later i decided to not resist the urge.   I found myself between her legs. Me kissing her clit woke her up.

What are you doing?

Shh. Shh. Shh. 

Get on my face

N-

Now.

She got up, still half asleep and hovered over my face.

Once my lips met hers she let out a soft moan, instantly slowly grinding onto my tongue. I could feel her juices.

Her moans got louder and i couldnt be more turned on.   The way she sounded just got me so wet. I loved pleasing her.

She started grinding harder, letting her mouth stay opened. The moans escaping at this point.

It wasnt until i said my three words did she place her hand on my stomach, letting it lower.

She placed a finger inside me, catching me by shock.

You not boutta bitch me.

She leaned back as she added another finger, she wanted to get as deep as possible.

Our moans were i. Sync and nothing felt better.

I started grazing her spot with my tongue as i got closer, i couldnt finish first.

Fuck.

I put my hands on her hips, getting her up so i could finish.

She stared biting her lips and her body started jolting. 

Baby

Hm? I answered as i stuck my tongue in her. But she didnt answer because at that time she was at her peak.

That little gasp she let out let me know she had came.

Her moans got softer as i led her, me pushing and pulling her waist so that she could continue riding.

She started tapping my head managing to say 'baby stop, i cant take it'.  But i wasnt done. I wanted all of her juices.  I tightened my grip and let my tongue explore inside of her.

Lord knows i love the way Monicca taste.