P. 15

NOVA POV

I hadnt slept yet, but you could tell that the sun had risen.   I could see a hint of the sunlight through my black blackout curtain.   I had stayed up thinking about this past week, mostly about G though. 

She was so fine and funny and smart and i liked the way her nose crinkled when she squinted to see anything far away. I like how when she smiles she looks like a completely different person. How she didnt tell anyone anything so her business wasnt out in the streets. I liked the way she dressed, and the way she smelled. 

Laying on her was so comforting, her sheets smelled like a newborn baby's head. I liked that even in her sleep she seemed to be mean mugging but her lips were kind of poked out sorta. I liked how her curls would move so effortlessly when she twitched the slightest. 

I like the way her nipples look, how when she got wet, she got wet.  She'd leave my face covered, her juice dripping down my chin. I liked her moans.  How when i hit her spot she'd grab onto my hair and dared me to stop. I liked her reaction to being edged. She'd moan until my tongue left her and then she whined putting her hand on the back of my head and pulling it towards her clit. She had laid there for five seconds waiting for my mouth to reconnect but after those five seconds, she put me in a leg-lock and end up riding my face.

I liked how she clawed at the walls trying to muffle her sounds. I like the way her body trembles, the way she bucks when she came, and the way she tasted.  She tried to get off but i had latched onto her, i wasnt done.

Her moans got louder, her tremble got worse and clawing at the walls no longer helped. She squirted.

I tried to go again but somehow she managed to pry herself off of me.

She instantly went into the bathroom.

Me following her two steps behind, i picked her up by the waist and sat her onto the counter.

I swear you could hear her heart beat without touching her.

I traced her earlobe with my tongue and leaned her back, gently.

Running my fingers through her hair and then down her body.

I wanted to claim her.

I found my way down to her neck and began sucking.

She started to say something but must have forgot when i slid my middle finger into her.

First going slow, then picking up the pace as her moans got louder.

I released her neck as she dug her nails into my back and closed her eyes. She started back trembling but this time, as soon as she came her thighs closed shut.