P. 9

Ta' Novah POV

I peeked out my kitchen window, it led right through hers. I could see her Amish gray cabinets, stainless steel appliances, white walls, and nice hardwoods floors. Aside from how Genuine decorated her house, I could also see a thin, orange haired African American female with just a cami top and some ripped acid jeans.

She was walking towards the dining table, carrying a bowl of which I would assume was milk along with a box of frosted flakes. What type of bitch puts the milk in before the cereal. Ima have to tell Genuine to stop dating these weird, wack ass hoes.

I figured that she was G's girl but obviously they weren't going to last long considering she was feeling me less than an hour ago at my crib. Specially since im her neighbor too! Oh hell yeah im definitely going to make her life hell.

I turned away from the window, walking towards the same stool she was just cumming in. Not even a day in this house and I had already christened my new kitchen, this should be fun.

I had just got out the shower, heading towards the sink do my daily hygiene, with a teal towel wrapped around my body. I reached behind the threeway mirror to get my toothbrush and toothpaste, following it with a clean face rag and some pure shea butter. I walked into my room and stood in front of my glass doors that led to my patio. I let my hair down and shook it with my hand slightly causing them to shift.

I felt a slight burning feeling on me. I looked around, eventually my eye sight falling into G's bedroom glass doors where she was, on her bed with her legs open and her fingers in her. I didn't blink an eye as I watched her get herself off, yet quietly opening my doors, walking out onto the patio and getting a closer look at what was practically mine at this point.

I walked across the grass, jumping the fence and lightly pulled the door open, I didn't make a sound. I slowly slid into her bed, gliding between her legs, wrapping my arms around her thighs.  At the bare touch she opened hers and touched my hand.

"say stop and ill leave princess."

She released my hand and laid her head back, permitting herself to relax. I kissed her clit and raised her body up towards my mouth when I heard the door hit the wall loudly and orange hair began to yell.

"oh so you fucking with studs now G?"

G popped up and hopped out of bed.

"the fuck wrong with you girl,  didn't I tell yo ass to get the fuck out. "

the girl had started to stutter, anyone could tell she had gotten scared from the tone and anger in G's voice.  I slipped my towel back on and quietly exited the same way I entered.