EPILOGUE - PART 2

"Shin Na Young, I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

Oh my god

"I want to take care of you, be your safe haven and, I want to be the one to make your happy forever", he pauses, the nervousness creeping in. "Will you... marry me?"

Everything seems to stop, her brain, her heart, her movements—everything. Her chest feels heavy, trying the utmost best to breathe normally but it got stuck midway causing her to gasp softly. Throat feels extremely dry, non-existing words floats at the back of her head left unsaid. It feels like she was thrown into a hole, sucking her into a different dimension.

It feels like she's afloat

"T-Taehyung...what did—"

"I want to grow old with you"

"B-But, this is...wait...you want to marry me?"

Her words are all over the place, no comprehensible thoughts are possible at this time. She has no idea what respond would be suitable for this, her mind is blank.

"Yes. I want to marry you and make you mine. Forever"

If she could just burst into tears, she would have. But, she's still on-duty and she have another hour before she finishes her shift. Tearing would ruin her make up and that's the last thing she wanted to do. But, seeing the man she loves, kneeling in front of her, both of them at the rooftop with the most picturesque view—it's too magical.

Taehyung kneels before her, his face beaming with so much joy and hope, smiling so sweetly as he holds the ring. The dimming sunset sky with the most beautiful hues of purple and blue, creating such an ambience that is beyond anything she has ever imagined. Yes, she had never imagined being proposed at the rooftop of an airport, during a gorgeous sunset.

She had never imagined getting proposed either.

"Nana", his voice startled her, dragging her out of the trail of thoughts. She looks down at him, blank face. "It's getting...cold"

"Oh-I am—I am sorry—I...", she breathes in, slowly. "You can't take this back once I have answered...do you know that?"

He nods, smiling wider when she finally looks relaxed, face lighting up. "Are you going to let me freeze here...?"

Spending the rest of her life with him, what other blessing would she ask for?

"Yes", it was a soft whisper, barely audible to him, but he caught it.