Chapter 18

Nana started her Saturday morning very early, doing her laundry and drying and folding them all. Tidying the entire house while Maya is away for work for the weekend. She loves it when she gets the weekends off and she gets to do everything without needing to worry about time.  It was nearing 10 am when she had done all chores and finally resting her on the couch, lazily browsing the television.

She was about to doze off when a text comes in, making her open her eyes in a flash and reaching for her phone an the coffee table in front of her.

Father 🧑🏻‍🌾 :

You're coming tonight, right? My friend is coming over too. We can have some bonding time together🍭🍭🍭

My Nana 🌸 :

Yes I ammmm. Your friend from work?

Father 🧑🏻‍🌾:

Yes from work. I have been wanting you both to meet up but apparently my daughter is very busy...is she forgetting about me....i wonder....☹️☹️☹️

My Nana 🌸:

Don't be dramatic💀💀💀

Father 🧑🏻‍🌾:

Come early! You're staying over tonight?

My Nana🌸 :

Yes I ammmmmmm. See you! Love you!💕

That's her father, he may be reaching 50 years old now, but he never acts his age. But that is what makes him lovable. He is always so loving and caring, never raising his voice to anyone despite having a job that requires him to be strict and stern to his principals.

Nana loves that about her father.

He understands his children very much and he is always putting himself in their shoes whenever they seek advices.  Ever since he lost his wife, he sworn to keep both his only daughter and his only son close to him. Nana is all grown up thus he wasn't as worried as when she was still in school. And his son, Beomgyu, he is growing up so well that he has no worries about him. Both his children are taking good care of themselves and he is more than glad to let them spread their wings, and see the world.

"What should I do to kill time now..."

Nana :

MINJUNGGGG👻👻👻

MinJung:

YESssssSSSS👻👻

Nana :

What's your plan for today?👻

MinJung :

DECIDING IF I SHOULD GO OUT WITH NAMJOON OR NOT TOMORROW HE ASKED ME OUT YOU WOMAN AND YOU LEFT ME ON READ YESTERDAY I AM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS. I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTFRIENDS?????????????😤😤😤😤

Nana :

I FELL ASLEEP 💩

MinJung :

Okay, I am calm now. Now would you kindly explain what is wrong with me and my heart. I mean,,,,why is he making me feel like a hormonal teenage girl im mad.

Nana :

what have that detective done to you.....

MinJung :

First, he should be sued for looking like that. Second, how is he so kind and gentle? I thought chivalry is dead? But Namjoon is just...

Nana :