Chapter 21

Nana and Taehyung had no idea how they end up sitting at the kitchen, two cups of opened ramen ready to be cooked and cans of coke on the table. Apparently, Nana said she couldn't sleep with all those thoughts in her head so Taehyung offered that he can accompany her, till she feels sleepy. Which both of them ends up feeling hungry and thank god her father had all those foods stocked up.

"Wait, you studied arts?", she asked in disbelief as she pours the hot water into one cup of ramen. "You love arts?"

"I love language actually

"I love language actually. I find words to be very beautiful in their own way. I love writing too. I know I don't look like a poetic person, but I honestly, really really love literature", he explains. "I read a lot of poem books too"

Nana turns to him again, both hands carrying the ramen cups placing them carefully on the dining table. She quickly settle herself on the chair, still looking at him with a big question mark plastered on her face.

"So you do poetic writings?"

"Sometimes. But, I don't really have time these days, my job requires my full commitment"

Nana nods to herself as she separates the wooden chopstick before handing it to Taehyung which earns a look from him.

"Take it"

Taehyung looks at her, finding her casually separating the chopsticks for him to be so cool. Like she just did something so minimal, but it gave such effect to him.

"Thank you very much"

"So, what else that I do not know about you", her question came out so casual as she finally tear the lid of the ramen cup, putting it aside.

"Enough about me. What about you? You didn't tell me about you much while you have asked so many things about me"

"There is nothing special about me, Detective Kim. I am just a normal 25-year-old girl, still confidently lost about her life and regretting her choices everyday", she said almost jokingly with a laugh.

"You have something you wanted to do?"

Nana lets out a heavy sigh as she stares blankly at the ramen cup, lips pouting before she breaks into a small laughter. "I have this one funny dream. I mean, it's completely opposite of what I have studied in college"

"What is your dream?"

Biting her lips as she looks down at her thighs, remembering her one dream job ever since she was a child. It has been just a dream to her for some many years, not knowing if she should pursue or just forget about it. Not many knows of her one and only dream because she keeps it to herself most of the time. The only person that knows is her father, her late mother, Jihyo and of course, her roommate, Maya.