Chapter 19

Cowriter- Yasmine_Baby98
Go check her work out and follow her, like and comment on her stories
Please comment and vote, I love you!

Enjoy!

It has begun.

"What you mean you don't know, he just got up here!" The officer slapped her, Suri held her face and glared at the officer.

"Man lets go, he done left the place, this bitch clueless." Another officer spoke.

They walked downstairs but little did they know East was listening to every word they say and every action they made. He was pissed.

After the police left East came out from hiding. He knew police would never come after him. So those had to be fake ones. Sent by either Kade or his father. The reall question was how did they know where he mived to. He knew their tricks all to well. He walked into the house and Suri ran to the door, seeing him she smiled.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She yelled, crying jumping on him.

"Man I'm Sorry you had to go through that, but we gotta go, take the food and some clothes , and lets go to to a hotel. Trust me, whoever did this shit, is going to pay tonight.!" East went into the room and started packing.

After awhile of packing stuff up, he ran downstairs in the kitchen.

"All cleaned up?" He asked referring to the kitchen.

Suri shaked her head.
"Pack up the food, and whatever you may need." East spoke.
"I went out that window, because if I had gone with those men, I'd be fucking dead, I was outta focus for a bit, I aint blaming you dont get me wrong but I know i was lapsing, I had not one strap on me." East spoke with Suri.

" If they weren't real police, why didnt they take me.?" Suri asked confused.

"They dont want you they want me first. They know if they take you, I'll do the most, to get you back. They wanted to catch me off guard but they aint get me." East laughed.

Suri kissed East on the cheek. "I fell for you just the way you are, so if you don't want to come out the game, I will ride with you and die if I have to." Suri kissed his lips

"Babe, its time to come out this for real, you pregnant, I dont want you on edge every minute, wondering if someone is gonna kill you or our kid. What happens if I propose to you, what happens then they gone know I'm serious about you and try to do all sorts of things with you. Think baby girl, would you want Siara or our unknown to live a life like that?" He questioned Suri.

"No." Suri hugged East. "Go end this and I'm waiting for you, when you come back I'll give you what you want." Suri smirked.

"Right, Ima drop your nasty ass to a hotel, be ready when I come back, dont call me dont call Kayla after you tell her what to do with Siara, take off your internet, when I'm back I'll get you a new phone. Dispose your old one." East walked outside and started the car, packing things that he picked up from the closet for both him and Suri, even Siara.

East drives to Kayala's to pick  up Siara, then he drove to the hotel and let them get settled in. As they got comfortable. Suddenly East gets a message from Kade..
"What the fuck does this nigga want?" He mumbled.

"Who is it?" Suri asked him.

They were sitting on the couch together watching TV and Siara was sleep, East decided that Siara should be with Suri just as company.

"It's Kade." East said.

"What? Suri looked confused. "What he want?"