Chqpter 14

Heyyy!! I made a patreon... the link is on my profile bio, if you'd like to donate something small to help with my writing career feel free, it does matter the amount, I love you guys, Nicki Minaj Yikes coming out soon.🤣
_________________

Oh she ready.

Suri posted on East's snapchat, while he went out to get them breakfast. East had  a stylist bring Suri whatever she wanted so she wasn't worried about clothes and make up. It was their first day in Paris Suri just wanted to lay down whole day. East's phone 

began vibrating and Scarlett was calling him. So Suri answered.

"Hi." Suri spoke.

"Ugh, bitch where is my man." Scarlett spoke.

"Your man, where? You got the wrong snap." Suri laughed hanging up, blocking her.

Other messages came in and it was just girls. Suri just observed messages, girls sent nudes and everything for East. Suri was getting pissed. Same time East walked in with food.

"Damn calm ya nostrils girl, what's wrong?" East asked clearly seeing that Suri was a bit pissed.

"Your hoes blowing up your phone when I post a picture East. I blocked Scarlett." She said getting off the bed and going to grab the breakfast bag. East bought her close to him and kissed her forehead.

"Block them, they dont message me till they see you on my snap. I guess you get them mad." East said laughing.

"Maybe, so about what I said on the plane, I'm not ready for Kids East." Suri said shyly.

"I know, but I will shoot them up anyway, just take some birth control." East smiled.

"Okay freaky." Suri said opening her breakfast bag. East slapped her on her ass making her smile. Suri was gentle but when it came to East she let him rough her up. She was always intrigued to see where it'll take her. She didn't care if East took out all his anger on her during sex, that was one of her fantasies. 

"Damn you thinking bout the dick ain't you?" East said to Suri because she was staring at him biting her lips till she caught herself.

"No, puhlease." Suri said waving him off. As usual she walked in her around the house in revealing clothes. "East, can we go to the beach after breakfast?" Suri sat on the bed looking at him eating her breakfast. She couldn't believe that this was what she had, A man that is successful at what he does, a little step child that loved her new trusted friends besides Ashley. Suri was living the life she thought.She finished eating her breakfast and East wasn't finish with his, he was watching basketball on his laptop and Suri walked up to him about to hug him from behind, but he turned around rubbing his hands on her thighs up the minnie skirt Suri wore gripping her inner thigh and lower back teasing her pussy.

"East move you hands, you better hurry up , I'm excited." Suri giggled as he felt her up and down.

"Right, go get ready, I'll finish up here, you more important than Lebron." East said laughing slapping her on her ass.

Suri walked away smiling, she went into the bathroom and shower then brushed her teeth over. She danced around getting ready, then put on one of the bikini's the stylist brought that she asked for. Suri was now ready and she made sure East knew. He was packing a small bag full of drinks and snacks. Suri had sunscreen and other little stuff. She hugged East from behind smiling. He laughed and kissed her. Suri jumped up on East and he sat down on the couch.

"Babe chill." East laughed.

"East, my birthday is coming soon. What are you getting me?" Suri asked.