Chapter 11

Consequences.

"You killed my child! I'll fucking kill you Yani." East yelled in the hospital emergency unit.

"East calm down, she isn't dead." Suri tried to calm him down.

"Suri you better shut the fuck up man." East said.

"East I know your negative ass aint tell me to shut up. Snap out of that negativity, Siara is going to be fine, I promise, she is a strong little girl." Suri explained to him then holding his face and kissing him.

  "What if my lil girl dont make it? Huh what if!" East refused to cry infront of his sister and Suri, he was hurting real bad.

"We'll figure it out babe, please stay positive for me ." Suri cried. She was trying to stay strong but if something really happend to Siara, she doesnt know what she's gonna do. 

Yani sat opposite them feeling bad. Siara wanted ice cream so she took her for a ride to get it and she ran a red light and a truck hit Siara's side, Yani wasn't in pain as much as Siara, because the truck hit more of Siara's side. They had to rush Siara to surgery to get pieces of glass and metal out of her, they just checked Yani's Vitals and said that she was good and gave her a plaster for her cut on her forehead.

"Family of Siara East?" A female doctor came out and questioned. East flew up as fast as Suri did and Yani just sat there watching, feeling terrible.

"Yeah we here." East said in a more calm tone.

"I was able to save Siara's life, but we need blood to give her by the end of the day, she lost a lot of blood and its a miracle that she can still breathe, her blood type is O positive" The doctor said.

"I have blood type O positive, I recently got this modeling job and I had to do a medical, and my blood type was O positive, I can bring the papers to confirm." Suri said.

"Yes, please to as soon as possible, if you're blood matches then we'll go further, for now only family is allowed to see her." The doctor said walking off.

"Y'all could go ahead make sure she's fine." Suri said to East and Yani. They both watched her with a sad face because they knew she wanted to see Siara, but rules were rules.

After visiting hours were finished, East and Suri went to to her apartment to get the documents necessary. The drive back was really quiet until Suri spoke up.

"East, I know you're worried, its your daughter but she's okay now, I could help her and I'm so happy." Suri smiled.

"I know baby girl its just that I was afraid of losing her." East gripped the staring wheel.

"Stop the car."Suri said.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Just Do it." Suri smiled.

East pulled up on the side of the curb. The rain was falling heavy

Suri leaned close to him and he did the same, they both kissed each other.
Suri got on top of him and began to kiss him . He began to take off the throw over she had rush to but on when they got the news.

"Suri, what you doing lil mama?" East ask confused on to why they were doing this at this time.

"Let me make you feel better, Siara is okay and you look as if your on edge still." Suri said she wanted him to feel better.

East was frustrated, he wanted Suri so bad, but his mind was far.

"Lil mama I don't think I could do this right now." East spoke.