Chapter 20

Taking control.

"Babe Stop!" Suri giggled as East played with her stomach.

"You need to rest your arm." Suri said concerned."

"I'm fine woman, geez." East chuckles.

"I think I'm ready to tell Siara that I'm pregnant." Suri's carefree mood changes to tense.

"True, lemme call her." East smiled walking away to the bedroom where Siara was, Suri told Siara that she was dreaming last night and the poor child believed her. East laughed just thinking how Suri was being so careless, which she never seemed to be to him.

"Hey, baby girl mom and I wanna talk to you, come to the couch," East said leaning on the frame of the door, waiting for his kid to come off the bed.

Siara then held her Father's pinky father walking to the couch with him.

"Mommy has something she wants to tell you," Suri said patting the couch.

"What is it?" "Am I getting a phone!" Siara screamed.

"No, but you're getting either a baby brother or a baby sister." Suri kept looking at East, she was nervous telling Siara.

"A baby sister! I want a baby sister to please mommy." Siara shook Suri.

"Calm down little girl, Daddy wants a boy." East joined in.
"Both of you calm down, I'm having twins, so you better pray its a boy and a girl." Suri smiled. East looked at her in shock. No one knew she was having twins. Her doctor had recently discovered a second baby but it was small, and he called her to give her the news last night when East went to take care of business.

"Twins? Why didn't you tell me?" East rubbed her belly and Siara put her hands there too, Suri smiled at the sight and East began tickling Siara. She giggled and ran back to the bedroom.

East kissed Suri's belly, it was flat still but firm, and her ass was getting bigger. They had planned on going to the private pool on their patio. The hotel was beyond today's modern time.

Suri on did her dress and revealed her unique physique.

East took pictures of her and posted them on Instagram with no caption

"Come here, girl." East sternly said kissing her neck and pushing his lower body to her.

"Stop, Siara is inside." Suri tried to getaway.

"I'm horny, and you gotta take care of that babe," East said joking.

"Shh." Suri laughed.

"Bring your fine ass to the pool lemme fuck your shit up." East held her hand walking into the pool, guiding her down the steps.

East took his phone out his pants pocket before his pants got wet. He then puts on What about me from Lil Wayne's Carter V album. He then rests his phone at the edge of the pool. The music played thru the speakers on the wall. Suri chuckled as his body went down into the water. East kissed her on the neck then slowly plant kisses on her shoulder. He then went under the water holding breathe kissing her thighs and stomach, coming back up for air-kissing her lips. The way his tongue felt in her mouth turned her on even more.

Suri put her arm on his shoulder, wrapping her legs around his waist. Kissing her thick juicy lips holding onto her ass, turned him on more.

East lifted Suri out of the water looking up at her and walking out of the pool to the Jacuzzi, where Siara would not see them if she came outside. Only East could see if she was coming, or Suri if they were facing a certain direction.

As the warm water touched Suri's body, she was turned on even more and the look she gave East, he took off her bikini thong and lifted her out the water onto his shoulder and suck on her clit, making her twitch a bit. East began eating her out making her squirm around. He then roughly stuck his tongue in her vagina making her tap his shoulders to put her down, but he concentrated on eating her out.

"East, stop!" Suri cries.

"You gotta take that shit baby," East said before he went back to eating her out. He stuck his middle finger in her vagina and started pumping his finger in there. She yelled out loud and East slapped her on her ass.

"Shut yo shit up." He smirked.

"Mm,  right there, cmon, make me cum daddy!" Suri quietly moans out. She cane and East cleaned up every bit of cum that came out from her.

East pulled his body close to hers and gives her a kiss pushing her all the way to the wall, ramming his member inside of her. Suri gasped trying to catch her breath.

Suri was about to do something that she wasn't sure about, she was always curious about sex and wanted to suck Easts member underwater.

When East let go of her, she looked at him in the eyes and smiled going down in the water. East looked at her and smirked, in his mind, he saw Suri as a freak, no one he was ever with had even think about what Suri was about to do. As her hair went limp submerging into the was she held her breath and kept her lips tight shut, water going into ears and her chest getting tighter, she eased her lips onto East's member getting the head in her mouth, she held onto east legs so her body would not float back up to the top, his member violated throbbing in her mouth as she kept her lips glued to his member. East was enjoying this and the way Suri's lip was glued to his member made him pre-cum and he groaned out loud.
Suri tapped his stomach to let him know that she was coming up. When she came up she gasped for air as precum left her mouth. She smiled and East grabbed her up making her wrap her legs around his waist. East walked out of the jacuzzi with Suri and went up against the wall ramming his full length inside of Suri. She moaned out loud cussing under her breathe.

"You like that don't you," East said in a low groan.

"Mhm, and you like this tight pussy, don't you?" Suri moaned

East chuckled held onto Suri's neck pumping his thick member inside of her. Her walls were tightening and East could hold it no more. They both came at the same time kissing one another and Suri body shakes violently as cum gushed out of her vagina.

"Didn't know you were a freak like that." East finally spoke. He was lost for words, he put his basketball sweats on.

Suri smiled and put her feet to the ground almost falling but East held her up.

"Take it easy, sit on the floor, I'll run you a bath and bring your towel so you can get cleaned up," East said jogging inside. Suri felt good, more than good, the dick had her in a trans. She didn't even know that East was handing her the towel.

Hours later.

Sara had school tomorrow so East and Suri sent her back to Kayla's. He was going to buy another house and prepare stuff for the twins and Siara. He wanted them as comfortable as possible. So, for now, he and Suri will be in the hotel for a few days, until they find the perfect house.

Meanwhile, Suri was in the bedroom taking pics of her hair and body, she was going to miss this body for a while she thought. She also dyed one of her wigs.
"Shorty stops looking at your body, yeah it's gonna change and I'll still love ya," East spoke walking up behind her. Kissing her jawline.

"Stop it, your probably going to run off with some girl when my body changes," Suri said with a tear slipping out of her eyes.

"I just fucking told you, I love you! What shit are you talking about? That's how you think of me?! Huh?"

"N-." Suri was cut off.

"N- what? Sometimes, you just so negative you be around yo." With that East took up his phone from the vanity and walked out slamming the door and out of the hotel. While Suri was trying to stop him.

End of Chapter.

Hi y'all, how are you? This chapter was dedicated to my loyal followers.

All rights reserved.®
Copyrighted  2020©

I do not own any of the images and gifs showed in all chapters. No copyright infragment intended.

Any written content stolen from this book will have serious consequences.