Chapter 7

It is Friday morning, Suri was cleaning up for the weekend listening to the Big Bank by Yg and a few other artist.

This weekend East's brother Kade or White which ever you prefer was coming to the house. August had a emergency so he wasn't going to be at the house this weekend. When Suri was finished cleaning she walked to the kitchen to cook East and Siara lunch, to tell you the truth, Suri has been enjoying living in East's place, two days had went by so fast and with everyday that comes East has been pulling his weight with both Suri and Siara. They'd become his two favorite girls. Also within those two days East called up his connections working in various high places to get Suri her new identification card,  liscense and other important documents. It will be mailed to her in the next week, just in time for Siara's birthday.

Suri was going to make mashed buttered potatoes and beef steak. Something that Siara loved. East came into the kitchen kissing Suri on her shoulders from behind and grabbing her ass.

"Morning, lil mamma." East spoke, he had just get up.

"Its not morning East." Suri said laughing at him.

East had came home late from the hideout and the club last night. He had some unfinished business to take care of and he had to go check on the club, Suri was off last night so he freely did what he wanted, he took dances from the new girls that his friend Trey had hired. Trey was the only one that could hire and fire if he wanted, besides East and White. He let Summer suck him off and then he kicked her out of the office when she began to mention Suri, in all the wrong ways. Summer was another one that was special to East, but he'd never kiss her, she was just someone with benefits, cause he didn't consider her a friend. 

"Shit, my bad, gimme a kiss." East told her.

"Not with that stank ass breathe and that cheap ass perfume smell." Suri rolled her eyes.

Suri didn't feel a type of way about him coming home smelling like that. East wasn't her man, and she definitely wasn't the jealous crazy type to go off on him and they not even together. For now she was just going to observe him. 

East walked away slapping her ass. He was going to shower, so he could smell good. Suri was right he was a mess.

After about an hour passed East was downstairs walking into the kitchen to see Suri twerking to some song. He walked behind her and spinned her around, pulling her close to him.

"You so damn short." Easy spoke to her, looking in her eyes.

"Im cute though." Suri said spinning back around turning her pot.

East spinned her back and lifted her up, telling her to rap her legs around him. 

"I could, take you here right now." East said.

"Do it then." Suri smiled.

"You know damn wel-." East was cut off by the door bell. It had to be someone that was good with him otherwise the security would've called him through the intercome in the house and alert him. He walked to the door with Suri kissing all over him, she couldn't stop. The scent of East's cologne made her feel horny, like she was ready. 

"Damn Suri, easy." East said about to open the door with his right hand while held Suri  with his left. Suri was Sucking on his neck while he opened the door, to East's surprise it was his brother Kade. When Suri turned around and saw Kade she froze. Kade said he would've been there Sunday, but he came earlier.

Kade wasn't sure what to do when he saw her, he was happy that she was okay, but he wasn't expecting her here, at his brother's house.

"Suri?" Kade said.