Chapter 13

Drama and Dirty Oral.

Read at own risk.

Today was a special day for East and his boys even Suri, France had just won the FIFA world cup. Suri cooked food for the boys and East bought drinks. Everyone was enjoying themselves, East had asked Suri if he could bring some strippers to the house. Suri didn't mind, because she wasn't jealous, she knew East was hers. Kayla was in the kitchen with Suri, making dessert for the guys, Ashley also, three beautiful women that can cook. Quincy had his eyes on Ashely from the time she came. Ashely was single and she wanted a relationship with the right guy, Quincy wanted someone he can benefit from. Siara had her friend over, the little girl that she was helping in school, she was actually spending the night. Suri had met her parents the last day of school when she went to pick her up. They were a mess, Suri offered them a ride home because they had walked all the way to pick her up. Suri also offered them money they didn't take it at first but Suri insisted. Ever since Suri made sure that they had enough money for Emily.

Siara was doing well since she came home which was five days ago. She healed pretty quickly. She just had to walk with crutches.

"Emily! Come get food for you and Siara." Suri shouted shouted. 

A while after Emily came running down the stairs.

"Emily! Babe, please don't run down the stairs." Kayla said as if she was scared.

Emily came down and got the food and walked back carefully up the stairs. East came into the kitchen and Ashely couldnt take her eyes off of him she found that he was really attractive.

"Wassup girls." Easy said going into the fridge.

"We good, tell king if he takes any dance from one of them hoes I'll slap the gold out his mouth." Kayla smiled.

"Damn ight. Suri come gimme a dance, them girls keep bugging me and I told them I got someone but they forcing themselves on me still. Come show them who's boss." East said kissing Suri on her cheeks and squeezing her ass, Ashely just looked on.

"I'm not dancing infront of all those men out there, hell no." Suri laughed.

"Let Kayla and your friend across there come." East said pointing to Kayla and Ashely.

"Only if they coming." Suri smiled.

"Fine we'll come!" Ashley smiled.

"Girl I'm down." Kayla said.

Suri sighed and agreed. After cleaning the kitchen, the girls went upstairs to go see what they got to wear. Suri got something simple, Kayla got something simple but Ashely had taken the most revealing out fit.

Suri told them to take them, because she wasn't going to be wearing them after they did. The one Ashley had took was the one Suri planned on wearing a day East decided to have sex with her or she decided to have sex with him. Suri rolled her eyes at Ashley. Suri wrap herself in her robe and told the girls that they can go. She went to check on the children. They were both dating like adults it was one thing she liked about them they act like kids when they want but knew how to act like mature people. She could see that Siara was rubbing off on Emily. She got them something to drink and told the Security detail that works with East to watch them for her. She wasn't going to take long, it was just a dance to show them girls who's boss.

East sat outside feeling left out, he saw the other girls come out but there was no Suri, some girl came shaking her flat ass in front of him and before he could tell her move Ashely came dancing in front him, he watched her body and licked his lips. He was about to touch her when Suri came and practically shoved Ashely out of the way.