Chapter 18

"I'm not ready, I can't do this yet

"I'm not ready, I can't do this yet." Suri cried.

"What you mean, you can't do this? We laid up in bed and this happened so we own up.

"If you would just wear condoms, none of this would happen, you always nut inside me! I keep telling you not to. I swear I been taking birth control pills to." Suri cried more.

"Man, shut the fuck up. You having that child and its final." East gripped his the steering wheel and started the car.

The car went silent and the ride home was really uncomfortable. Suri looked out the window, as a tear slipped out. East glanced at her.

"If you throw that baby, we're done." He said pulling into the drive way. He took off the car and walked inside slamming the door.

"East, stop acting like this with me, hear me out." Suri said trying to keep up with him as he walked up the stairs.
East got mad and shoved Suri, which resulted in Suri in almost falling down the stairs. She looked at him for a quick second and walked away to the guest bedroom.
East felt bad that he pushed her, but she was beginning to annoy him. All he could think about was her being selfish.  He walked into his room and sat on his bed and put his head in the palm of his hand. He didn't mind having a child with Suri, he loved the idea of it. He was thinking that if she threw the baby then it would be the end of them, because he would not respect her anymore. Thinking about this, he was getting mad. He got off the bed and went to the closet and yanked Suri's clothes of the hangers and shelves throwing them on the ground, it was always something about the women he fell in love with. He had got fed up and let the best of his anger take over. He walked to the guest room where Suri was an began going off on her.

"You females don't know how to appreciate someone, all you do is use them for real yo. Ion know why you using me, but you gonna have to have my baby, ion care, imma take care of it." East raised his voice.

"You always quick to jump to conclusions, im having the fucking baby," Suri back hand slap East. "All I said was I wasn't ready. I cant take you and yo tantrums sometimes, you're so fucking childish!" Suri walked away slamming the door.

    So its been two months since she's pregnant, but she had nothing to show she was completely unaware. Suri took a shower changing into different clothes to walk to the grocery at the end of the corner, she was only. going for a few items, and she needed the walk.
She looked herself over in the mirror and decided to take her range rover instead.