Chapter 12

Dirty.

As East drove to Suri's apartment, he wondered who could've broke into her place. He smiled at the thought of Siara calling Suri her mother. He also thought about doing something special for Suri and letting her return the favor for once. He let a loud sigh out as he pulled up to the apartment, building. He came out his car and and locked it walking straight into the building taking the elevator and reaching her apartnent on the tenth floor. The door was slightly open so he just took his gun that he always carried either under the seat in the car or in his waist band.
He walked in gun first, but he slowly put the gun down when he saw Summer tied to one of Suri's table and his security detail walking back and forth.

"Summer, what the fuck are you doing here?" Easy got pissed immediately.

"Well, I'm not gonna get anything else from you, and I see your little girlfriend got expensive shit around here so I just drop by, Yani told me what happened to your little girl, I'm so sorry to hear, she also told me that your bitchy little girlfriend was there to so I took my shot." Summer smiled.

"Hoe, you delusional." East stared at her.

"No, I'm not. I'm so glad I got rid of that child, wasn't even yours." Summer spat.

"So you lied to me?" He questioned.

"Yes I did, I was only in this for the money, but you didn't give me the money I wanted." Summer laughed.

"You playing with my feelings! You know how I felt about that kid!" East grabbed Summer by her hair yanking it making her fall to the ground. She cried out in pain.

"Boss, not here." The security said.

"Man, take her to the hideout, let them girls deal with her."

"I ain't about to beat no female." East said.

The security took her up and carried her out. East couldn't believe that Summer would stoop so low. He had gotten attached to the little being inside her. He became curious to know who's own it was.

"Wait, who's child was it?" He asked walking up to Summer before she was taken away.

"Kade's." She smiled and was taken away. East's blood was now boiling, he was mad that he showed Summer that vulnerable side of him, he was mad at his brother all over again. Now he has to go explain all of this to Suri knowing that she was going to get pissed off and knowing that she was going to tell him that she knew Summer wasn't any good. For a while now he thought that Summer could do no wrong, but that opinion changed quickly. East drove back to the hospital, thinking about how he was going to break the news to Suri without her getting totally pissed off at him. When he arrived he walked straight back to the room his future wife and his kid was.

"Suri, can I talk to you please." He asked interrupting Siara and Suri's whispering to each other.

"Yeah sure." Suri walked up to him excusing herself from Siara.

They walked outside the room and an a loud sigh escape from East's mouth.

"Suri, you better not get mad at me, but the reason I left was because someone broke into your house." East said but he was cut off.

"East, what how'd you know?." Suri asked.

"Suri, please trust me OK, Summer, broke in, she was about to rob you." He explained.

"What! East, how do you know this and Summer?!" Suri raised her voice a little.

"I got eyes okay." East said.