Chapter 6

Can't answer that.

"I, -I can't answer that." East said as they both stared at each other intensely.

"East, you want me out of your house, I'll go." Suri walked away from him trying to hold her tears back. East had her all kinds of confuse.

Suri walked into the house, running up the stairs. She went to take a shower and after that she put her hair up in one and went into Siara's room, and got on the bed slowly trying not to make any noise to wake her up. She snuggled up with her and her and fell asleep.

In the morning Suri felt something weighing her down, so she slowly opened her eyes ,as they adjust to the light she saw Siara, smiling.

"Lil princess, what you doing?" Suri asked yawning.

"You gotta get me ready for school! Those bullies aren't going to go down by themselves are they?" Siara said. Suri smiled at her optimism, today was also they say that she was leaving. She was still going to visit Siara as much as she can, she just didn't know how to go about telling her.

Suri got Siara ready for school and herself ready and East was no where to be found. Suri had dressed Siara in a sweat suite because she wanted to look like a tomboy today and she dressed herself in a minute dress a fur puff heels.

Suri told Siara to sit and wait in the living room.

Suri had a feeling that East was probably in the out house to, so was August.

She walked in the house, the door was wide open, anyone couldve walked in. She saw East slouched on the couch, in a new outfit, not the one he wore last night. She thought to herself maybe he took a shower, the house was also looking a little clean, but there was no August.

His eyes was closed and she could hear light snores.

"East, can get up!" Suri roughly tapped his shoulder. He slapped her hand away.

"My bad lil mama, dont wake up like that next time." He spoke.

"Time to drop your daughter to school." Suri said with an attitude.

With that she walked out and he followed her trail. Suri went into the house grabbing Siara's hand gently. She had no time to make breakfast and lunch for Siara, so she planned on coming back to the house and making something for Siara for lunch, and letting East stop off at Waffle house to get Siara breakfast.

East had opened the Range and Siara climbed into the back seat along with Suri and her book bag.

"East can you stop out at Waffle house for me to get lil princess breakfast." Suri spoke as they pulled out the garage.

"Yeah sure." Was all East said as he drove in the direction of the Waffle house.

When they got to waffle house, Suri asked East if he wanted something to eat.

"Na, I'm cool." He said.