Chapter 22

Please comment and vote, would mean a lot to get your feedback.

Suri walked out of the hospital into the car park, people surrounded her with their camera taking photos of her it was night time and the flashes from the cameras bothered her.

She was confused about why they were here. When she got to the car she was surrounded more making her feel unsafe. She started the car and rolled down her windows and was about to drive off when someone asked her a question.

"How do you feel now that your photos with August Alsina is being praised by Anna Wintour, and she wants you on her runway as a host after your twins are born?" The man asked

"This is not the time to be up in my face. My stepdaughter is dying for Christ sake and I gotta go get her a change of clothes, please don't bother me. Tell miss Wintour I'd be happy to work with her too.

With that Suri rolled up the glass and drove away, she had to go get a change of clothes for Siara who was fighting for her life in an operation room. The doctors said that she had two bullets in her body one close to her upper spine and the other in the right shoulder. Suri couldn't handle the pain she was feeling inside. When East called her she almost fainted. She volunteered to get clothes for Siara at their old house so she would have clothes that she loved and, to clear her mind and relax her spirit.  Pulling up to the house a few minutes later Suri pulled into the driveway by using the headlights of the vehicle to open the gate.

Ron sat outside on the phone. When he saw Suri getting out of the car he smiled. He hasn't seen her in a while.

He approached the wall, calling out to Suri.

"Haven't seen you in a while, you good?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, how about you," Suri asked him.

"Could be better, y'all moving out?" Ron asked

"Yeah, pretty much," Suri said and continues to walk to the front door.

"Damn I got no neighbours now." Ron laughed.

"I guess," Suri said walking off about to open the door. When she got the door unlocked she walked inside straight to Siara's room. Picking out a few of her favourite dresses, teddy bears and hair clips Suri sighed and began crying. Thoughts ran through her mind, not very good ones at all. She wiped her face and took Siara's princess book bag filled it with things Siara loved and went downstairs to see if there were any macaroni and cheese left.

To her surprise there was a mac n cheese in the cupboard, it wasn't going to taste like the one she usually makes but she wanted to see Siara happy after surgery and she didn't want to take long to get back at the hospital either. Suri washed her hands and went looking for a pot to boil the macaroni in. She found one and rinsed it out then filled it with water and turned the stove on for the water to boil. Leaning on the counter she remembered the things East and her did. She giggled.

In came a text from East and Suri smiled.

I'm stressed, yo these doctors ain't saying shit and that's my baby girl in there. I miss you to, when you finna get back?

Daddy ❤😍

Soon, just making some mac and cheese for her.
Suri replied to him.

Meanwhile at the hospital, in the operation room Siara fought for her life, it's like she knew she was leaving but she still fought, just to say her last goodbyes. East sat in the waiting room feeling nervous. This was all his fault he thought. He couldn't live with himself if Siara passed. On the other side of the hospital, Kayla didn't have to get any surgery but she had multiple injuries. From head injuries to bone injuries. She knew what was going on but she could not move, she was in a coma also fighting for her life.

While Suri was making the mac n cheese her thoughts ran far back to East coming home smelling like Chanel perfume. She knew it wasn't the right time to ask but she had to ask.

Who was she?
Baby girl😍😙

What you talking bout.
Daddy😻😽

Who's perfume did you have on your that night you came back when you got mad at me?
Baby girl 😍😚

One of the girls at the club tryna get with me. I'm smarter than that man, even though I'm mad at you I'm still gone remember all the good you've done can't ever forget that shit again. Ilosenitely doesn't want to lose you over no other female.
Daddy😻😽

She was trying to get with you how?
Baby girl😍😚

Rubbing up on me, and I kept pushing her off with her strong ass perfume, I fired her ass though.
Daddy😻😽

She left the message on read and laughed, she believed him, because those girls in that club do the most. The mac n cheese was done and it was time to leave, Suri locked up and got back into her car driving to the hospital. She rushed inside and went straight to East hopping onto him and kissing his lips.

"I love you, baby girl." He pecked her lips. East felt proud, he was telling the truth and his woman believed him instead of making it a big scene.

"Parents of Siara East." A doctor came out.

"Yes!" East got up.

"Unfortunately by the looks of things Siara may not be able to walk again. It is to early to tell but she is alive and calling for her Dad." The doctor said giving them the bittersweet news.

"With proper therapy and training she may be able to walk again, her spine was badly damaged." The doctor reassured them. "Recommend the best therapist you've got I don't care about the prices, my little girl deserves the best," East spoke. Suri held hands with East and their fingers intertwined.

"Okay, sir I will give you a file soon as I get access to it. You two may go visit now." The doctor said walking away. After the doctor left East and Suri rushed into the room. Seeing Siara so hurt and so beaten up hurt Suri's heart, she began feeling light-headed and propped herself on East.

"My baby. What have they done to you." Suri spoke beginning to cry. East, on the other hand, was happy that his baby was fine but he now wanted revenge and he had and the idea of the people behind this and he knew one for sure had to be Draya. Someone messed with the wrong kid. He wasn't going to stop until everyone was dead. Once he knew Siara was settled with Suri he disappeared and Suri knew what he was up to and she didn't bother to try and stop him because she wanted the culprits dead no one messes with her daughter.

End of Chapter.

I was contemplating whether I should post this or just rewrite it but I hope u guys are at peace for a bit.

Enjoy.

Copyrighted 2020©
All rights reserved®