Chapter 16

Forgiveness.

  Suri stared at him in the eyes, she was waiting to see what he would have done.East loosen up his fist and walked away. Suri knew what she said had affect him. She held his arm pulling him back.
"Listen, you were honest enough to come tell me the truth, what you did was unacceptable, but I love you nothing can change that but maybe we should just be friends you know-". Suri got cut off.

"Hell na, you mine and I'm sorry you can take time if you want but you ain't about to friend zone me I love you Suri and I fucked up." East spoke.

Suri pulled her arm away and walked up stairs. She had a photoshoot in the next two hours. She went to the bathroom and ran warm water in the tub. She took off her clothes and stepped in, she began to meditate after she put a few drops of organic lavender essence in the water. She relaxed her body and she breathe in an out trying to calm herself. Yes she was angry but she didn't want to wake Siara up. She thought where was bitching going to get her anyway, it was going to send her mad. Her phone began to ring and she was snapped out of her thoughts. It was an unknown number, she hesitated to answer, but she answered anyway.

"Hello?" She spoke up.

"Suri Kade is dying, he got in a car accident some days ago, and he kept asking for you, I know I'm the last person you want to hear from but he's begging me to call u. So if you could come check him here at the hospital it'll be great." Draya said sniffling as if she was crying.

"What! I'm coming! Send me the location." Suri hurriedly got out of the tub and ran into her room changing into something comfortable and ran downstairs where East was on the couch watching television.

"Where you going?" East looked at her.
"Kade's in the hospital-" Suri managed to get out.

"Na, you ain't going a place, who told you that." East got up walking up to her. He'd just finish cleaning up himself.

"Draya called and-" She was cut off again.

"And you believe this huh? You really stupid to go look for your ex who let Draya call, you know that right."

"He's dying." Suri looked down.

"And? You think he wouldn't call his mother who would've came in here like a headless chicken, the one he is closest to before you?" East said. Suri was quiet.

"You still love that nigga don't you?" She remained silent.

"Yet you say you love me, and you wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me the truth, you wanna friend zone me, I'm sure if that nigga got sucked up, you jump right on his dick. Stay quiet ." East spoke then walked away. Suri walked behind him and hugged him from behind.

"I love you." Suri never let go.

"Na you don't let go of me." East pushed Suri off him.

"You can't be mad at me East, look at what you just did, I could've leave but no." She said looking him up and down.

"Kade is always going to be doing you this, he knows you care for him still, you to soft that's your problem." East sighed.

"Whatever East." Suri walked off about to get ready for work.

--------
At work.

"Move a little to the left." The photographer said to Suri.

"Yes that's it, one more and I'll bring in a the male model for today with you." As the photographer took the last picture of Suri, August walked in. Suri was suprised to see him there. He gave her a slight smile while walking up to her.
"August what you doing here?" Suri smiled giving him a slight hug.

"They wanted me to do a photoshoot with some of their clothes on with a female and the female version of the clothes." August spoke still smiling at Suri.

"Ohh, well nice to see you here." Suri spoke.

"Yeah, same, you and East together ?" August asked hoping it wasnt true.

"Yeah we are actually." Suri said distasteful.

"Ight cool, Um well let's get this photoshoot over and done with."

"Alright guys, ima need you to cooperate as best as y'all can. August, I need you to hold Suri and let her wrap her legs around you, look like a couple." The photographer said.

Suri did what she had to do and they took pictures. She wanted to be the face of Chanel and she was determined to suck up to everyone around her and work hard, to get where she wanted.

....
Meanwhile Kade saw that Suri didnt come. He was shocked. His plan didnt work. He was frustrated. He finally decided to call his dad.

"Dad, I need your help." Kade said smiling.
"Dad I don't want her dead, okay, alive." Kade explained to his father.

He got off the phone smiling. On the other side of town East was about to see his father, a man he dispised the the most. They never meshed well together.

East pulled up in front of the house and took a deep breathe before he walked towards the door. He looked around and saw his moms flower garden crying for help. Around the house looked dirty. Things thrown everywhere. East sighed loudly and stopped in front of the door, knocking roughly. There was no answer and East grew impatient, he had none at all. He pushed the door realizing it was open and walked inside. The house smelled nasty, and everything was thrown all over. East years moaning coming from up stairs he knew what was going on, he pulled out his phone and face timed his mom. She answered smiling then a frown was on her face. She was shocked that East went to her home. He quietly walked to the door making sure his mom saw everything, and he pushed open the door. Seeing his father ramming his dick into Summer and Draya. One at a time. His mom got angry. She knew he was cheating and he always denied it.

East stood in shock, he instantly got mad and took a table from the room and threw it at his father who didn't see him walk in. On to the floor his father went and Summer and Draya looked at him in shock. Yani walked out of the bathroom smiling until she saw East.

"East what u doing here?" His sister asked.

"You damn crazy, y'all are all crazy. Guess what, I'm crazier." Easy pulled his silencer out of his pants and shot Summer straight in the head.

"Don't put ya hands on mom again otherwise that's gone be you." He told his father, who was to trying to get off of the floor. Draya helped him up and East walked out the room smiling.
...."You can't threaten me boy, I'm king and you know it, I get whatever u have , i get whatever I want when ever I want. You jealous of your old man huh.? " East father shouted.

"I already threaten you, you better not play with me, you a useless dead beat." East said shouting walking out.

Summer's motionless body laid in the room Yani was crying and Draya tried helping up East's father. He was a sorry mistake the streets made back in the day. He was over confident always obnoxious. All of the women he knew closely was in bed with his father even his sister. Somehow his dad always knew how to get the lady's. East thought maybe they were against him all this time. East wasn't going to just let his father die, he deserved to be torcher to the fullest. It was for all the years East was treated badly.

End of Chapter.

Ik its short ...really short, I've been busy I'm sorry about this chapter. Full chapters coming soon.
All rights reserved®
Copyrighted© 2020.