Chapter 2.

What now this time.

As far fetch as Suri story was she wished it was just a dream, a nightmare in fact. It wasn't though, she still sat on the patio couch and had the phone in her hand.

"Get up, and give me that." East said yanking her hand up taking the phone and threw it on the couch.

She scoffed at him. She thought to herself, that East was good looking, but his attitude was disgusting. Suri really didn't like this situation, but she had to get out so, tonight she had a plan that she'll try.

East pushed her onto the wall in a secluded corner in the house. He wanted her all to himself. He had never seen a girl as gorgeous as Suri in his life to him. He didn't even know her name.

"What do I call you?" He asked her up pushing her up against the wall more smirking.

"My name is Suri, please stop touching on me like that." Suri managed to get out. Although East was disgusting to her in a way he was also kind of turning her on, the way he held her, ways Kade never held her, his hot breath roaming across her shoulder, she loved it. He looked her in her eyes and she pretended not to look back in his. East saw the shyness in her eyes, her posture gave off everything, her shakiness the way she wouldn't look him in his eyes. He just wanted sex and that was all he wasn't looking for relationships, but he could tell she was nervous. He was aggressive, from the way he grew up. East had a brother that was married with a kid they were both raised in the same house but East was treated differently. Maybe it was because he wasn't blood to the family. He was adopted, he never held a grudge against his brother though but he did against their parents.

East was in charge of this club named Exotica, him and his brother owned, it was a strip club in Miami since his brother lived in California and had his own company to see about, he takes care of things in Miami. He also was a big drug Lord in Miami. He had never gotten in trouble with the law, and he planned not to, cause they could never trace stuff back to him. He squeezed her breast and pulls her nipple through her top. Suri was hot and bothered she was tightening her legs because she felt as if her wetness would run down her legs. East was about to put his hand around her neck and kiss her jawline when his daughter Siara ran into the room they were in. It was the same little girl from earlier.

"Hey, dad." She smiled at him and frowned a Suri. Suri caught the look and took it as a cue to get out, but East stopped her.

"Suri this is Siara, my daughter, when I'm not here and your not at work, you are to take care of her." He said in a serious tone

"Siara, this is my new co-worker and also your new nanny, when I'm not around. If she gives you any problems baby girl tell me and I'll deal with her. She's going to live with us for a bit, you cool?" He told and asked his daughter in a more calm voice.

"You can leave now." He told Suri in a harsh tone. Suri walked out quickly.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked his daughter.

"Mom said she wants to see you, and dad I don't like that lady you with," Siara said.

"Well, baby girl this is your  fifth nanny you need to start behaving." East told his daughter.

"Its always their fault cause they never like me, they like you and they treat me like trash." His five-year-old ranted.

She was spoiled to the max, but she was right, her past nannies just liked her dad and they wouldn't have time for her. He understood, but Siara was a brat herself.

"She'll stay okay, I'll talk to her about it, but you gotta promise me that you'll behave well."

"Okay, I promise," Siara said.