Chapter 10

Fun day, sex and cliffhanger.

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting.

_________

"You, my brother, and I'm not gone do you like this. You need to be more clear with what you want." East said with gritted teeth still choking his brother over the balcony but lets go after.

East walked away from him and went to Suri kneeling down to her level as she sat on the ground. Suri watched Kade as he passed by them she couldn't believe him, the lies, she didn't want to see him again. A tear had slipped from her eye and East saw. He kissed the tear away.

"I know you love him still." East spoke, Suri looked up at him and tears ran down from her face.

"Come here." East said putting out his hand for a hug. She quickly went into the hug and hugged East tightly.

"Its okay mama, you got me always, you just gotta give me that one chance, to make you happy, you a boss  ass woman and I need you. So what you say? East asked.

Suri kissed him on his lips and shook her head. She wanted to give him another chance he seemed genuinely in need of her. East smiled, this time he was going to try his best to not mess up trying to make her his girlfriend.

"Come on let's watch some football, Kade should be gone by now." East spoke.

"Okay sure no  problem." Suri said smiling, her ribs were feeling better.

"Go put on some clothes though, I might go for pizza when halftime reaches." East said.

"Okay." Suri simply said. She went to her room and put on a crop top and a short pants, then walked out and was about to sit on the couch.

"Damn stay right there lemme get a picture."

Suri was about to fix her hair and she heard the camera click

Suri was about to fix her hair and she heard the camera click. She looked at him and laughed.

"I wasn't ready, shit man." Suri laughed.

"You look like you were." East shook his shoulders. Suri adjusted the coldness in the room and laid across East's lap while France and Belgium played, Suri loved the both sides but she wanted Beliguim to win meanwhile East liked France . Half time had reach and it was nil for the both teams. Suri didn't cook so they just went for pizza. While in the car XXXTENTACION Ft Trippie Red FUCK LOVE came on.

Suri couldnt resist this song.She had to sing.

"Baby, I you in my life!, in my life. Please bad, don't go switching sides!" Suri sang along and East just smiled ag her. Suri then went close to him in his ear singing.

"I'm nauseous, I'm dying!"

East laughed at her and kissed her lips, she couldn't help but smile.