Chapter 17

Hi everyone, pleaseeeee,  like and comment on this story. I love you !

Six days later it was a Wednesday morning, Siara went out with Kayla, Suri was at work and East was getting a surprise for Suri after thinking about all the possible ways to get revenge on his father his mind ran on Suri.

His phone vibrated and he took it out of his pocket unlocking it. Someone sent a photo of Suri and August all lovey dovey. East instantly got mad and he could not wait till Suri came home in the half and hour. They haven't really been on talking term cause East felt like she still loved Kade and she didn't really love him. He eventually got over it and he decided to get Suri a gift.

Moments later East heard the front door open. He knew it was Suri so he got up from the couch and walked over to where Suri was. Suri was tired so she bought home food from Mahili's. She dropped the bags down on the counter and sighed out loud.

"Wassup with you and August." East spoke walking into the kitchen where Suri was.

She rolled her eyes at him knowing exactly what he was talking about. The pictures were officially out along with clothes from chanel line.

"Did you hear me?! You playing deaf bitch?" East spoke loudly.

Suri walked up to him and slapped with a back hand to his face.

"Watch your mouth East." She said about to walk off but he pulled her hand back making angry. She wasn't in the mood for his non sense and speculations.

"East I'm warning you." Suri said giving him a stern look.

East continues to hold her and she got pissed off.

She slapped East again but this time his eyes turned wild it was as if she triggered off something in him.

"You better start getting wet." East said looking at her kissing on her till they got to couch. Maybe this was East way of punishing her.

From listening to Queen album by Nicki Minaj to have rough sex with a man she loves.

weeks later.

"East I'm not in the mood, I feel sick." Suri sighed.

Suri held her belly that was cramping. She walked to her room with a strong urge to throw up. Running to the bathroom sink, she threw up everything that she ate today up. Before she came home she sent Siara to Kayla's. She ate strange things today and a lot of it. Going to the bed she dropped herself down and put on Queen Radio by Nicki Minaj and Beats 1. She was a true Nicki fan and followed her every move. Nicki was talking about an incident with her and some other girl at a well known event. She enjoyed everything but of it and was slowly going into a dose when East came in and gave her ginger tea. Suri smiled and drank some tea.

"East, I needa get a check up." Suri looked down.

"For?" East looked at her weirdly.

" I'm not sure and I haven't told you that I've been feeling different since last week." She spoke looking everywhere but him.

"Alright, we'll go tomorrow." East kissed her forehead.

This was weeks after, East got a puppy for Suri for her birthday and a range rover all black for her.

Suri walked over to a chilling spot in their room and sat, Sayei Suri's pup kept bothering her, to play with her but Suri wasn't feeling well. East was also still pressing her about the cover photo she took with August Last two months, East was hating that cover photo cause he was reminded of it every day on a billboard he passes by. Suri knows every time he comes home little moody and he gets a little loud, he'd always bring it up and threw it in ger face. She doesn't pay him no mind cause she knows at the end of the day he loves her.

Suri Sloan (Dave East)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें