34

LUCY'S POV

2 weeks had passed since the "incident" with little hesitation to normality. Harry and I were back to how we were before. It was like nothing ever happened.

And that's what bothered me the most.

It DID happen and he can't pretend it didn't. He told me everything that would break my world. That cute boyish smile was never the same. It wasn't pure anymore.

It wasn't him.

But in the mean time, when there wasn't a camera surrounding our every move, we were at each other's throats.

****

"I called you for a family meeting in the living area 10 minutes ago! Let's go!" Harry rudely barged into my room. I scowled at him from the comfort of my bed and nutella.

"Why?! What do you need me for?" I growled impatiently. I'm sorry, I wasn't informed that I was this week's chancellor of the "fucked up family" meeting.

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES.

"Just get up and stop being a brat would you?" he stomped his feet over to me and grabbed my bicep roughly. I wriggled from his grasp as he pulled me up to my feet. I can't tell you if I was being difficult on purpose or if I was just REALLY angry.

"I learned how to walk by myself about 13 years ago, thanks." I mumbled angrily towards him. He dramatically rolled his eyes before pushing me forward.

"Then act your age." I heard him grumble behind me as I stormed into the living area. Everyone was seated casually as Harry quickly trailed behind me and sat down.

"Okay, big changes coming up so keep your ears open." Liam chanted in his annoyingly super-visional voice. I groaned loudly and to my surprise was kicked by Niall, telling me to knock it off. For the love of God, I DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE. "As I was saying," Liam glared at me, "we are going to have to step it up, people. I'm glad to say the fan base is getting bigger and we are no longer going to be on the tour bus." He smiled accordingly. I chorus of disgruntled sounds could be heard as I didn't bother to listen. "Yup, I talked to management and they agreed that it would all be more progressive if we were to rent out a hotel floor for the whole crowd. I looked around to see gleaming smiles like this was some kind of "new idea" to these guys. I've said this to them about a thousand times but I guess none of them bothered to listen. "Now for the girls, we are going to have to talk about some rules." Liam focused on us three sitting bedside each other.

"Ew." Emily stated. I silently laughed to myself. Of course, Lottie just stayed back in her seat, quietly whisping away her dirty blond locks.

"Like that! None of that!" Liam concluded, swerving it towards Emily's comment. "This is all going to be a stressful time so we really need you girls to cooperate and not give us a hard time like someone has been doing all the while." Liam waved a finger at me. I scoffed and began tuning out everything else. What was the point of these "meetings"? Why can't we just yell through closed doors like NORMAL families? I stared off into space while the faint sound of different voices could be heard.

"LUCY!" I jumped and focused to where my name had been shouted from Harry's mouth. "See? She's not even listening!" he argued, distressing everyone over nothing. He sighed in a deep let go and began his angry conversation to me. "We were saying that we can't have any of your little shenanigans got that?"

"Shenanigans?" I partially laughed. He groaned and rolled his eyes, the way I would have done.

"Just stop with the attitude!" He barked suddenly. I was still cracking up that he used 'shenanigans' in such a serious tone.