A/N

A friendly reminder to those of you that bother to read this that I'm NOT abandoning this book although it's such a mess. I know some people like it so that why I'm not stopping it but for the time being, this book will be under renovation. The plot is such a mess and everything is pointless so I'll be rewriting chapters to make it more of an actual book. A good book. Don't worry I'm not changing a lot, just making it better and easier to read lol.

At the top of each chapter there will be a date if I've edited it. If there isn't one, that means I'm still working on it. So feel free to reread all the ones that I've edited. I'm warning you there are spelling mistakes still and some errors but I'll get those.

So yeah, I won't be updating a new chapter until I've finished editing the old ones to make it all make sense. Remember I was like barely 13 when I started writing this so it's obviously terrible.

To get a kick start on my do-over chapters, I'm requesting that those of you who haven't voted for the book PLEASE go back and vote for the chapters. It makes me so happy when I see the notifications. I'd also like to get 5 new followers in order to start. Thank you guys so much for the support. You've always been there for me.

If you're not too busy and still kind of bummed about this book, you can stop by my others. Chances are if you're reading this one, you'll like my BSM book. Thank you so so so so much if you happen to stumble upon it. I really do work hard on all of my stories.

Ily,
Haley