12

So before you read, note this: Me and 3 of my friends were messing around one day and just talking about girl stuff when the topic of periods came up. I know, gross, but we were telling the stories of how we got our first one and who ever had the best/worst story had to publish their story somewhere where people could openly see it. Of course, mine won and so this is going to be related to my story but just added in with Lucy's experience with the guys and this will be an actual part of On the Road. My actual story will be at the end.

So yeah, Hope you enjoy this weird story!

Lucy's P.O.V.

(One week later)

It was a regular Friday, well, as regular as you can get when living with One Direction. I woke up and instantly got in the shower, feeling as gross as I could be. I turned the fossit and hot water started spitting out. I let my freezing fingers brush the water slightly while I dipped my foot in, making sure it was just the right temperature. I climbed in and let myself get lost in thought until about 7 minutes later, the door to my bathroom opened. "Lucy? Are you in there?" I could tell it was Zayn speaking.

"No, it's Lil' Wayne, Yes its Lucy! Who else would it be?" I stated angrily from behind the curtain, trying to get the shampoo out of my hair. He was bugging me much already.

"Hey, no need to get smart with me, I was just wondering." He retorted. I rolled my eyes. I already had to deal with little miss slut (Miranda) and now I have Zayn in my business.

"What do you want? I'm kind of busy right now." I hollered, trying to keep my temper under control. I didn't want anybody to talk to me.

"I was just saying good morning and to tell you that Harry, Niall and I are going out, but Louis and Liam are here so please try not to burn the bus down." He pleaded.

"I'll think about it." I answered sarcastically. I heard him chuckle a bit before closing the door and leaving me to shower in peace.

After I had taken my shower, gotten dressed, brushed my hair, and did my make up, I stormed out my room and into the main room where nobody was in sight and I could finally be alone. I settled on the couch and turned on the TV. I saw The Conjuring was playing on the movie channel and I switched it to that. It looked so freaky but I also wanted to see it. It was only 15 minutes in so I hadn't missed that much. 40 minutes past and I was scared out of my mind, but my eyes were glued to the TV as no one had bothered to check on me. I flinched as hands appeared next to the lady's face and clapped. Scaring me to death, a bedroom door opened. I gasped and looked over, it was Louis. Thank God. I slowed my heartbeat to its original speed as he walked towards me. I paused the movie. "Hey squiggle" he uttered.

"Hey, where have you guys been?" I asked, wondering why they hadn't been on top of me like usual.

"Well, I was in my room taking a nap and playing Fifa while Liam is talking to his family." He responded. I nodded and returned my attention to the TV, pressing the play button as Louis went into the kitchen for something. Suddenly, Louis had a tone that I had never heard before.

"LUCY! Are you watching The Conjuring? No, turn it off right now, it is way too scary, even Niall couldn't sleep for a week." He claimed. I turned around at his sharp tone.

"Louis, what are you talking about? Its not even that scary, and I can watch what I want." I shot back, not in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit.

"Lucy, I am asking you nicely, please turn it off." He begged. He looked really concerned but I didn't care. He couldn't tell me what to do. I do what ever the hell I please!