4

"Lucy! Lucy! Wake up!" Niall screamed. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked down at myself and I was shaking uncontrollably. Not only was I drenched in sweat, I was also freezing cold, yes, its possible.

"What? What?!?!" I screamed back, trying to comprehend everything that just happened.

"Shhh. Shhh. Its ok babygirl." Harry quickly lifted me up from Niall and cradled me while stroking my hair. "You were screaming in your sleep." He sighed. "Are you ok, Lucy?" he questioned. I slowly nodded my head and cried softly into his shoulder. I clearly knew that I wasn't ok. But I wasn't one to share my problems with the world. He started to stroke my back and I held onto him for dear life.

*DREAM*

"Why Lucy, why are you so scared?" Zayn asked while looking over at me, his brown eyes now lacking the comforting darkness I once knew. I sobbed louder as a hand tightened on the back of my head. My neck spun around only to be confronted by a terrifying sight; Liam was holding a knife to my throat. I cried.

"Haha. That's funny! You thought we actually cared about you." Louis snarled. I let my brain rack with ideas of how Louis could say such a thing to me. His words, they held too much power over me and I hated it. I was no longer the favored little girl I once was. I was merely a bother to society.I let a tear slip from my eye and Niall scoffed, crossing his arms to look down at me pathetically.

"Liam no!" I yelped when I felt the knife's blade being pressed further into my neck. It ended just as Liam was about to slit my throat.

*END OF DREAM*

"You guys hate me!" I woofed. I could hear the gasps coming from the guys.

"Lucy, how could you think that?!" Liam questioned. The dream. It was so real. They all hugged me immediately and squeezed me hard.

"We could never hate you no matter what you do!" Harry cooed. "You are my baby sister and I love you with all me heart!" Harry was worried about me. Did he truly care? I cried harder into his shoulder and his shirt was eventually soaked with tears. I looked into his blue green eyes and a tear slowly escaped. What did he think of me? He slowly set me on the kitchen counter. I winced as my bottom hit the granite. I was still hurting from earlier. They all stood around me. Still in shock. I sniffled and sat up straight. I slowly stopped crying.

"Lucy," Louis began. His face was completely serious. "Tell us what happened." I teared up again just thinking about the dream. But I caught myself just in time. I couldn't tell them. Not yet.

"I can't remember." I mumbled.

"You can't remember? Or you don't want to remember?" Liam sighed. He made me feel so guilty, but I had to stand me ground.

"I can't remember! Ok god!" I grunted. They were all taken back by my response. I jumped off the counter and ran to my room. I slammed it and slid down the back, letting tears pour out my eyes.

(A/N: ok guys, sorry for just introducing this now, but I had already written it on paper and I didn't want to mess up anything so I am starting it now. I am going to add new points of view to the story just to give it more opinions so you can really get inside the character. You know? But Lucy will still be the main P.O.V. so don't worry! Ok thanks!)

Harry's P.O.V.

She quickly ran off. She was hiding something and I knew it. I can't believe my baby sister is sitting in her room balling her eyes out. You could practically hear it through out the whole bus. It crushed me to know that I couldn't do anything about it. I started to walk to her room but a concerned Louis stopped me. "Just let her be, she needs the time." he whispered.