36

HARRYS POV

Oh my god what have I done? Chloe and I were becoming closer and closer by the minute! How could I have stopped myself? I had no idea Lucy was home, and now she just witnessed her big brother having sex.

WITH SOMEONE SHE DIDN'T KNOW

She probably thinks I'm some kind of man whore now. Truthfully, I am not. I met Chloe sometime a few weeks ago and she just caught my interest. The way her natural chocolate brown hair flowed down her back. The way her cheeks would get instantly red when she looked into my eyes. The way her nose would scrunch when she thought something was inhumane or disgusting.

It's the little things you notice when you're in love.

DID I JUST SAY THAT? NO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I JUST LIKE CHLOE A LOT.

I pinched the bridge of my nose after my awkward conversation with Lucy. She didn't look at me the whole time, for which I was almost relieved. As I stand shirtless in the hallway, a thought crosses my mind: How much did Lucy already know about....you know what. I shuddered at the thought of my little sister becoming a teenager and meeting guys and- I stopped myself before I puked.

"Hey mate, what up?" Liam asked, emerging from his room two doors down from mine. I shooed him with my hand and continued to pinch the bridge of my nose. "C'mon, Harry what's bothering you?" He sighed and put his phone in his back pocket.

"If I tell you, you have to swear on your life that you won't tell the boys or anyone for that matter." I looked him dead in the eyes, hoping to God he wouldn't kill me when he found out. Liam could be a different kind of person in some situations, nearly unpredictable. "Well," I started, "I thought Lucy went grocery shopping with the others, so I invited a girl over." Liam's face changed instantly. "Relax, mate. I know her." He sighed in relief and I continued my story. "So one thing led to another and soon we were- you know." I smiled a tad bit. "But then Lucy walked in." I smile was replaced with a deep frown and Liam sighed.

"Oh. Did- did she um....see...anything?" He questioned, scratching his stubble and leaning one hand up against the door frame.

"A lot more than she should have." I mumbled and face palmed. How could I be this stupid to let her see that?

"Well, way to be brother of the year." He half smiled, leaving me in guided hatred towards myself even further. "Honestly mate, I think she'll be just fine, whether you want to hear it or not, she is growing up. I mean think of the stuff we use to-"

"Okay, okay I get it." I stopped Liam before the conversation led to somewhere I wouldn't even want to think about.

LUCY POV

Well that had to have been the most awkward thing.

Ever.

I shuddered and desperately tried to pry myself out of my room as the bus door opened. My ears cluttered with the sound of crinkle of paper bags and the sound of multiple people having all different conversations. Why didn't I just go with them? But no, I had to make the wrong choice as usual. I groaned and opened the door to my room. Walking into the kitchen, I began to help unpack the grocery bags as Niall thanked me for my help. Em and Lottie greeted me with a hug and I giggled just to distract myself from the "off" feeling inside.

All the while, Liam walked into the kitchen, quickly unloading food into the cabinet. "You clean your room, yeah?" He asked, eyeing me from the counter.

"Yeah, yeah. It's clean. But I can't promise it'll stay that way." I shooed him, beginning to walk over to the TV area.

"Hey, you don't want a repeat of earlier, do you?" He sighed, obviously knowing he'd won the argument. I grumbled and continued walking. After plopping down on the couch, exasperated with my day already, someone flipped on a channel.