24

Lucy's POV

(The next morning)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I was rudely awakened by the shouts of voices, causing me to throw my fist in the air, as I just had a mini heart attack. Without realizing anything, my fist went straight into Harry's nose, making blood erupt immediately. Now realizing that I wasn't being attacked by murderers, I threw my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my God, Harry! I am so sorry! You startled me! I really didn't mean to-"

"It's alright babygirl." He interrupted my apologies, holding his nose and sounding as raspy as ever. Liam ran to get ice as I played with the annoying rough piece of plaster that engulfed my wrist. I felt so bad, incredibly bad. Wow, great way to start the day off Lucy. Shortly after, Liam came running in with an ice pack and Harry placed it on his nose that was still bleeding immensely. "Happy birthday babygirl!" Harry shrieked in excitement. He was more excited than me! Frankly, I didn't even really want to acknowledge my birthday. It was just that I didn't want the same thing to happen this year. Last year, everyone forgot my birthday. Even Harry. I pretended like I forgave everyone but personally, I don't think I ever will. But it's a new day right? I smiled softly, accepting hugs from everyone as a mixture of different colones filled my nostrils.

"Thank you. But if you don't mind, can I get a shower before we start this?" I questioned sassily, making Louis 'eye' me. I smiled slightly and everyone but Lottie left. "I'll be in the shower if you need me!" I hollered from behind the bathroom door at her.

"Ok! I'm picking out your outfit!" She shouted back, sounding too excited for my boring clothes.

"K!" I replied, checking my face out in the mirror before stepping into the shower. Oh wow. I guess last night didn't treat me right considering I looked like a wreck. On a positive note, the steam filled the mirror, causing my reflection to fade and blur. I entered the small glass space that the shower consisted of and started shampooing my dark brown hair. Suddenly, I heard the door open and a rush of cool air spun around me.

"Hey it's me! Blow dry your hair and your outfit is hanging on the doorknob!" Lottie hollered, causing me to sigh in relief that it was her and not one of the boys.

"Ok thanks" I responded, continuing to wash the shampoo out and apply the conditioner. I shaved my legs and turned the shower off, a feeling of displeasure when the hot water stopped spitting out. Quickly wrapping myself up to escape the cold in Las Vegas, I ran my fingers through my hair, untangling the knots that were too deep for my hairbrush to reach. I blow dried it and combed it through, finally getting a chance to look at my outfit. She pulled out my black leggings with combat boots and an oversized sweater. I smiled sweetly at her taste and dressed myself. Exiting the bathroom with my makeup done and hair pulled into a half French braid; everyone was sitting on the floor of my room. Their eyes darted to me as they smiled, Lottie putting her hand over her heart as if I were her daughter going to prom. "Hi." I greeted awkwardly.

"Hey squiggle." Louis smiled. "I think this is only the 3rd time I've seen you that you aren't in jeans and a t-shirt or sweats." He admitted, looking me up and down. I giggled, knowing it was true. They all started getting up and we walked to the main room together.

"Well I thought we could go explore the city today!" Harry suggested as I nodded eagerly, awaiting all the adventures to come.

--

We went ALL over the city! Explored everything! We walked on the bus, night falling quickly upon us as I sprawled myself out on the floor, a few shopping bags in hand full of things I wouldn't normally buy. I shut my eyes, still lying in a star position in the middle. Opening them, I saw all the boys standing over me, even taller than before. They all looked at each other suspiciously and suddenly, sprung onto me. "TICKLE MONSTER!" Louis yelled. 10 hands poked me and wiggled their fingers all over me, making me jump at everything as my desperate pleads to stop were overcome by incessant giggles.