Chapter Sixteen

-Ashton-

All I want to do is text Lindsey right now, but I can't. We're in the middle of this interview, and all I can think about is her. Maria, our interviewer was nice. She looked young. Her long blond hair was up in a ponytail.

"Okay, Last one." She said, looking down at her notebook. "I know your fans are probably dying to know, if you guy have a special someone in your lives." She finished, smiling up at us. I saw all the boys look at me and mentally punched them.

"Ashton." Maria exclaimed, "I see the boys looking at you. Do you have a girlfriend." She questioned, smiling at me.

"Uh, there is this one girl," I smiled, "But she's not my girlfriend." I finished, my smile faded.

"Yet." Calum remarked, and I looked at him. Luke was sitting between us, so it was difficult for me to cause him any harm right now.

"I wish she was my girlfriend." I blurted out, not exactly knowing why.

"She can still be your girlfriend." Luke said, his tone was annoyed for some reason.

"Yeah, just give it some time." Michael said and I shook my head.

"You don't know Lindsey." I countered and they all looked at me with wide eyes. I looked back at Maria, who also looked surprised. And I looked at the camera next to her that was pointed at us. Oops.

After my little slip up the interview was quickly wrapped up. I think they thought that it would be best, before I said anything else. We stayed a chatted with Maria a bit, whilst they worked on the video. After it was uploaded, we left. What have I done?

"I still can't believe you did that." Michael stated when we were in the car.

"I know." I sighed leaning my head back against the window.

"She's gonna kill you." He continued.

"I know." I said a little more annoyed.

"Or better yet, Steph is gonna kill you." Calum said. He's right. She actually would. I stayed silent as we continued to drive. But, I only said her name. She isn't the only person with that name. Or in this state for that matter. It isn't possible for anyone to find her.

Back at the hotel I let myself collapse on the bed. Maybe she did see it yet. I just layer there for almost half an hour before my phone rang. It was Stephany.

"Look, I am so sorry. I-" I immediately started apologizing,  before a voice cut me off.

"It's okay. I know that you don't think." Steph's voice filled my ears. For some reason, this girl really scares me.

"I know, I'm stupid-" I began, but she cut me off again.

"Yeah, you are." She added.

"is Lindsey okay?" I asked sternly, getting to the point. All I care about right now, is Linsey. For some unknown reason, when it comes to her I keep screwing everything up.

"I don't know." She said with a sigh.

"Aren't you with her?" I asked, finding it a little unusual that she doesn't know how Linsey is.

"Yes, but she isn't coming out of her room." She said, "If she was going to break down, she would have done it already. But she hasn't. She's just sitting there, emotionless. I don't know what she's feeling."

"Okay, I'm coming over." I sat up and reached for my shoes.

"Okay. See you." She hung up. I don't know if I should be more scared of what Lindsey might do, or that Stephany was somewhat nice to me.

"Hey, I'm going to-" I called out at the door, but I was cut off yet again.

"Yeah, so are we." Luke appeared with Calum and Micheal behind him. There is no possible way to go without them at this point, so I didn't even argue.
-Lindsey-

Am I angry? I can't tell anymore. I'm not even exactly sure what I'm feeling right now. Since the boys left this morning, Steph and I have been sitting in front of my laptop, just waiting for the video. When it finally came up, it was okay. They were funny as always, until it happened. Everyone makes mistakes, but I think he underestimated the fandom.

And now here I am, sitting on my bed hugging my knees. I don't think I moved since I sat down. My phone vibrated again and I sighed. There was a knock on my door and it swung open before I had a chance to answer. I sighed again when I saw Ashton walk in to my room. I looked down at my phone again.

"Lindsey, I am so sorry." He apologized walking towards me. Should I answer him? Or do I just sit here. He kneeled down next to me and my looked at my phone that was buzzing like crazy.

"It's been like that for hours." I mumbled when Ashton looked at my phone. "They found me."

"But, how? I only said your name." He questioned. "You're not the only girl name Lindsey." He attempted to explain.

"You don't follow fans easily, do you?" I asked finally looking at him.

"No, not really." He admitted, seemingly a little confused by my question.

"But yet you recently followed me. A girl named Lindsey." I watched his face turn white. For some unknown reason I started laughing. Ashton looked at me, and I could tell he was lost. I am totally afraid to open my phone. You should never underestimate the power of a fandom. I'm not even mad. I slowly recovered from my laughing fit.

Leaving my phone where it was, I stood up and stretched hand to him. He took it and stood up. Even though I hated the way he towers over me, I loved the feeling he gave me when he did so.

"Is Luke here?" I asked him, and he nodded slowly before leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. He pulled away after a few seconds, pulling me into him. His scent was intoxicating. I pulled away from him after a minute, and I started pulling him towards the door.

"Come on." I said, "I wanna see Luke."
________________________________
Hi. I know I've been gone for like two months, but I was on a break from 5sos. But I'm back. In the meantime I started two other books some of you might already know about, called Bad and 1988.  I am thinking about adding pictures and gifts to the chapters now. This chapter is a little crappy,  but the next one has a surprise.
Any guesses?
Bye :*