Chapter Twenty-Three

I felt someone kiss my cheek, but I stayed still, pretending to be asleep. I knew who it was. But I was so tired, since most of the night was spent watching movies. What can I say, I have amazing taste in movies. I felt my phone slowly being pulled out of my hand.

"Do it, and you die." I blurted out, my head still leaning against the airplane window.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." Ashton shot back defensively.

"Well now I'm awake." I groaned sitting up straight. I looked at Ashton who was staring intently at me. "What?"

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He said with a straight face.

"Oh, shut up." I mumbled looking away as my cheeks started to burn up.

-

I threw myself on the bed, not even bothering to unpack. There's no use, we aren't staying long anyway, and it saves time when you have to pack again.

I picked at my chipped nail polish. Damn it. I forgot to bring nail polish. Well I guess I am just going to have to buy some more. I looked over to Steph, laying on her bed, lost in her phone.

It didn't take long for someone to knock on our door. I sighed getting up, and dragging myself to answer it. As I opened the door I found Calum standing there, smiling sheepishly at me.

"Hi." He said, his smile was starting to creep me out.

"We literally just saw each other like five minutes ago." I pointed out confused as to why he just greeted me.

"We have a situation." He said. I raised an eyebrow waiting for him to explain. "We need your help." He said bluntly.

"What did you get yourself into this time?" Steph asked walking up behind me.

"Come on." He said, walking next door and we followed him. "Did you get it?" Calum asked, walking over to the other three boys standing outside the bathroom door.

"No, it's still in there." Ashton answered him.

"What is?" I asked confused by this whole scenario.

"There's a spider in the bathroom." Michael looked at us, and I started laughing. I couldn't help it.

"Oh wow, this is priceless." Steph retorted seemingly as amused as I was. Shaking my head I walked into the bathroom and began searching for the spider.

"Where did you see it last?" I asked trying to narrow down its location.

"By the toilet." Calum called out. Steph came in and helped me look. I was careful where I stepped as I knelt down looking around.

"There you are." I said watching it climb up the wall. I put my hand underneath it and gently pushed, letting it fall onto my palm.

"You guys wanna pet him?" I asked holding it up.

"No." Ashton took a step backwards.

"Let me hold him." Steph said and I gently let it fall into her hand.

"Get rid of it." Micheal said grossed out. Steph walked out of the room with the spider. And I watched the guys relax. And the call themselves grown men.

"You guys are so brave and manly, oh my god!" I exclaimed teasingly.

"Ashton, control your woman." Calum said, glaring at me.

"You guys wanna watch Thor?" I asked just as Steph came back, no spider in her hand.

"Hell yeah." She said, leaning her arm on my shoulder.

"Again?" Ashton groaned, but I didn't answer him. You can never watch too much Marvel. And I have a feeling I'm going to win this one.