Chapter Six

Lindsey's POV

Back at my house, Me and Steph were getting ready in my room after my mom made sure that the boys were real and not any sort of cut outs. They followed us in a black SUV and were currently waiting for us down stairs with my mom. I was searching through my closet for one of my shirts to wear over my bathing suit. I found my favorite lazy day shirt, it was perfect to go to the beach with. It was a black Pierce The Veil shirt with the neck and sleeves cut off. I walked back over to my mirror and stood in front of it, still holding the shirt. I quickly put it on and took in my appearance. I pulled all my hair back into an extremely messy bun, not even bothering to find a rubber band or a pin. I just hope it'll stay there.

As I walked over to my bed to grab our bag we packed for the beach, Steph walked out of the bathroom. We were similarly dressed. She had on a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and had her hair in a ponytail.

"Ready?" She asked standing at the door.

"As I'll ever be" I replied unsure. When we got downstairs the boys didn't say much. We said goodbye to my mom and went outside. we decided to take their car since all of us could fit in ours.

On the way to the beach we stopped at their hotel so they can get some things and we stopped at a store to buy food and stuff.

The beach wasn't that crowed, which was good. The guys didn't want to be recognized and have us all swarmed with fans and paps.

"Okay, so I'm going in" Ashton said taking of his shirt and jeans so he's just in his swimming trunks, as the other boys followed his example. Even though I'm still avoiding him, I couldn't help but stare. He was flawless.

"You guys coming?" Calum asked since we didn't move.

"In a while. You guys go ahead." Steph said giving us some time. I just sat there fidgeting with my bracelets and eyeing Steph's bracelets jealous of a few of hers that I really liked. As the boys were about to enter the water, Ashton told them something causing them to look over his shoulder in our direction. They all nodded giving him a smile. Ashton came back to where we were as the others went in the water. Did he forget something?

Ashton's POV

As we were about to go in the water I had an idea.

"Hey guys," I called out to them and they turned to me. "I'm gonna go back and talk to Lindsey see what's up" I said and before they could answer I cut them off again. "Okay, keep an eye on us. As soon as you see that were good again, come back and we'll toss them in the water. I have a feeling they won't go in willingly" I said with a slight laugh. They all smiled and nodded looking at the girls.

"This'll be fun" Calum said clearly amused. I started making my way back to where the girls were sitting.

"Hey!" I said, sitting down next to them. Well next to Lindsey.

"Hey" they said back, almost whispered. She still didn't look at me. I knew that these two won't leave each other easily and even if the conversation is private the other one was bound to find out anyway.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked getting down to the point.

"I'm not ignoring you." she said plainly, still looking straight ahead.

"Well then why are you avoiding me?" I asked again growing more impatient by the second. She looked down as she played with her array of bracelets and let out a big sigh.

"You know what forget it, it's stupid." she said brushing it off. But I still wasn't convinced.

"Lin, you know you can tell me if something is wrong right?" I said trying to get her trust.