Chapter Thirty-Two

"Guys, come on!" Steph whined. This is the last time in going shopping with these guys. Shopping is not something I really enjoy doing, especially with four guys addicted to women's skinny jeans.

"What's the rush?" Calum asks and I groan, dropping the bags I was carrying. Most of them were Calum's new Vans.

"I'm tired." I complain.

"Ten more minutes, and I'll buy you a burger." Ashton tries to negotiate with me. I scrunch my nose up, the thought of a burger made my stomach turn.

"Five minutes, and a hotdog." I counter.

"Deal." He smirks at me. After five minutes Steph and I threatened to grab a cab and go back to the hotel, just so the guys would hurry up a little. In the end, we finally got them to leave the store. The boys started to lead the way to the food court, and my eyes landed on a pharmacy.

"Steph." I half whisper, grabbing her hand. Her eyes focused on me, and then on the store.

"I thought you were in a hurry?" Calum asks, noticing that we stopped walking.

"Uh, we need some things in here." I say pointing to the pharmacy.

"Things?" Luke asked, raising and eyebrow.

"Yes." I elongate the word. "Girl things." They all crack a smile.

"Unless you guys want to help me choose my tampons?" Steph suggested sarcastically and their faces go blank. "Yeah, I didn't think so." She mocked, pushing me into the pharmacy. Once on the inside, we darted to what I like to call the feminine isle. I stopped and stared at all the different pregnancy tests. There are so many.

"Which one?" I ask not the slightest clue about this.

"Here." She pulled out her phone. My eyes scanned over all the different boxes, recognizing a few from TV commercials. "It's says a few of the best ones are e.p.t, first response and clear blue."

"But.." All these different tests were slightly overwhelming.

"Lindsey," She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Go with your gut." I took a deep breath, and grabbed a first response box. I couldn't stop looking around as we paid. Luckily, the cashier didn't seem at all interested in us, or in what we were buying.

"Ready?" Ashton asked me when I step outside. I nod, clutching the brown paper bag tighter.

"Good." He smiled at me. "Let's go get you fed."