Chapter 14

Kylie's POV

Argh! I can't take this anymore! I can feel his eyes on me. I'm going to my room. I stood up and started to walk. My parents are not here again, so it's only me, Jake and Kris left.

Me and Jake were eating a while ago at the dining room. Kris still doesn't want to show himself to me. But still, I can feel his eyes on me everytime. I know that I'm the one who's at fault. He just took my joke seriously.

I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. First, it's Rachelle. Now, it's Kris? I have to fix this before it's too late.

There it is again. His stare. It's burning holes at my head.

"Kris, can we talk?" I asked while getting up.

"....." Argh! He's still angry at me!

"I know you're here, so there's no use of hiding from me." I stated seriously.

Then I heard a creepy laugh. I turned my head towards the source of the sound. I saw Michelle crawling towards me.

SHIT!!!!

Kris' POV

Tch! How did she know that I'm here? Well, since she knew that I'm here already, I'm going to teach her a lesson.

Go, Michelle! You can do it, baby!!! Bwahaha!!! You know who is Michelle, right? She is Kylie's precious doll.

Her eyes widened. "Hey, Michelle...uh..ahaha..do you wanna play?"

Huh? What is she planning to do?

Michelle stopped upon hearing that. What the- why did she stop?

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared intently at them.

"It's been a long time, isn't it?" Kylie smiled nervously. Michelle just tilted her head slightly.

"We're still friends, right?" Michelle nodded as an answer.

"Great. How about you find Kris right now, and I'll play with you after that, yeah?"

Michelle nodded once again. What?! She's...It...WHAT????

Michelle got up and ran towards me. You've gotta be kidding me!!!

I ran around the room with Michelle hot on my tail, but I'm still invisible to Kylie, of course.

Michelle jumped on me and yanked my hair. No, no!! Not my hair!

"Okay, okay...geez." I took Michelle from my hair.

"Happy?" I irritatedly said to Kylie, who's doing her best to stop from laughing. I showed myself to her. What choice do I have?

"Yeah." She turned to Michelle. "Thanks, Michelle. I'll play with you after we talk."

Upon hearing that, Michelle went back to her place, and didn't move a muscle. Oh, I forgot she doesn't have muscles. -_-

I guess she went back to being normal. I'm not saying she's abnormal, okay? I guess you got what I mean.

"What?" I asked.

She just stared at me. I thought she wanted to talk.

"If you won't talk, I'll just go." I turned on my heels, but she immediately grabbed my hand.

"Sorry. For what I said days ago. I shouldn't have said that." She wasn't even looking at me while saying that.

"So you just realize it now?" I grinned.

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side.

"You just realize that I'm strong." I said arrogantly.

"What? No. You're still weak." She scoffed.

I narrowed my eyes before I turned around to walk out of the room.

"Just joking, you idiot." She walked passed me with matching push.

Tss.. this woman..-_-

She went inside the bathroom.

Hmm..

*evil smile*

Hey! I'm not going to sneak, okay? Tss..you greeny!!!!!

Kylie's POV

I'm washing my hand right now. I looked at the mirror to check if I have my wings already.

.

.

.

Just joking!! Bwahaha!!

I looked at the mirror because I saw something moved. I stared at my reflection because...I just sensed that there's something wrong with my reflection.

I think it's normal because if you stare at your reflection, it'll do the same to you, right? I'm just being paranoid, I guess.

My heart stopped when I remembered a movie, and it's title is Mirrors. I remember when I finished watching it. I didn't look or even pass by the mirror. I even went to the point where I disposed all of the mirrors, even my one and only compact mirror.

SHIT!! Why do I have to remember it now? Oh, my God! What if my reflection moves and kill itself? What happens to it will also happen to me! I have to get out of here.

Wait. What if it doesn't move when I move? What if it will suddenly smile?

Ugh! There's so many what if's running in my mind!

Okay, Kylie. Close your eyes and take a deep breath to stop your hyperventilation. It's just a movie. It's not true. The actors and actresses in the movie are still alive until now, so it's not true.

When I opened my eyes, I almost fainted.

"Oh, God. Help me." I muttered when I saw my reflection smiled at me, and I'm not even smiling!!!

My body was shaking, and my legs felt like they were about to give up anytime.

My eyes widened even more when it slowly raised its hands. What is it going to do??

There's only one option. Kris.

'Kris, help me!!' That's what I wanted to shout, but there's my pride that prevent me from doing so. There's a part of me that says that asking help from him will only boost up his ego.

It suddenly waved at me. What is it trying to say? Is it saying goodbye to me? Is it saying that it is my end? No!!!

I don't care about my pride right now. I don't care of it will boost up his ego. I don't want to die yet!!!

"KRIS!!!"

"Pfft..Hahaha!!! I knew you would do it. Haha.." He said while laughing and shaking his head.

"It was..it..she..YOU!!!! You idiot!!!" I yelled. I even thought that it destroyed my eardrums. "Didn't you know that I almost..." Piss myself!!! That's what I wanted to say, but of course it's too embarrassing, so......

"Almost?" He looked really amused. He really thought that that was amusing?? Is it amusing that you almost die because of heart attack?

"Die! It scared the crap out of me, you know that?!" I asked in disbelief. This jerk!! You're not gonna get away with this! I'm going to kill you, you scumbag!!!

"Don't worry. When you get scared, I will always be here to hug or comfort you." He grinned and winked at me.

All the brutal scenes that were going on my head suddenly vanished because of what he had just said.

My eyes widened in shock, and I can't help but blush when he said that he'll hug me.

Damn you, you stupid ghost! Why are you doing this to me?

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

Hey, guyz!! I'm so sorry because of the late update. There's so many, many school works that I have to finish. I know that this is such a lame excuse, but I hope you understand.

Anyway, sorry for the grammatical errors, as usual. Thanks for reading!!! Bye!