Chapter 15

Kylie's POV

Oh, my God. This is my first day of school in Eastwood High. Ugh! Maria!! Rachelle!! Help me!!

Why don't they just move here with me? Tch! They will eventually miss me and they'll decide that they will move here. Yeah, that's it. Just wait, Kylie, my dear.

But still! Their stare is melting me! Damn you, guys! Stop staring at me!

"Okay, Ms. Livingston. Now that you're done with your introduction, you may take your seat." Mrs. Redfield said.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled at her and walked quickly towards my seat. I can still feel their stares. My classmates' stares.

I slowly sat on my chair beside a brunette. Mark, where are you? Didn't you say that we will see each other on the first day of school? Then where on earth are you?!

I was pulled out of my reverie when I noticed all of them are looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I looked at the brunette beside me to ask what was going on. She was about to answer when, suddenly, the door opened.

There was a beautiful girl walking in. No, I think beautiful is an understatement. She's gorgeous! And she's hot! Her curvy body, her pinkish lips, her wavy blonde locks, her ocean blue eyes, and her aura.

I think I have a crush on her. Nah, I just admire her. She's like an angel. Or a princess.

"Ms. Peige, first day of school, and you're late?" Mrs. Redfield said calmly.

"I don't care. In fact, you should feel honored now instead of complaining there because I'm attending your boring subject." My jaw literally dropped. How could...She's....

.

AWESOME!!!

Mrs. Redfield just narrowed her eyes and continued to discuss the lesson.

The girl rolled her eyes. She turned her back and walked towards my direction. When she saw me, she raised her eyebrow.

"Move." She said firmly.

"Huh? But-"

"That's my seat you're sitting on, stupid." She said without any emotion.

"I-I'm so sorry." I quickly stood up and sat on the chair at the far corner of the room.

I know I should've fought back, but I admire her. She has the face of an angel! I can't hurt her.

Mrs. Redfield gave a surprise quiz. I know that it was a shocking news to everyone, but since I was listening to her, I got perfect! ~For the first time in forever~

"Very good, Ms. Livingston. Keep up the good work." She then walked out of the room.

Hehe..I'm proud of myself. First day of school and I got perfect in history!

I was about to celebrate when my angel stood in front of me. And she was smiling at me. Ah, why is she so gorgeous?

"Sorry for earlier. About me being late and about my seat. I'm very sorry. It's just that I'm very possessive when it comes to my things." She smiled apologetically.

I want her to be my friend. She doesn't only look like an angel, but also act like one. Except earlier.

"That's nothing. And I understand." I smiled cheerfully.

"Thanks. I'm Crystal, by the way. Crystal Peige." She held her hand out.

"Kylie Livingston. Nice to meet you, Crystal." I shook her hand.

"Likewise. So I heard that you just moved here. May I ask why?" She tilted her head to the side. My God! She's so cute! But I can't tell her why I moved here. Think of an excuse, Kylie! Think fast!

"Uhm...I..I was bullied by the students from my previous school, so..." That was a half lie and half true. It's true that I was bullied but not by the students. I was bullied by the ghosts. In fact, until now.

"Hmm..why would they bully you? I mean, you're not ugly. You're not even weird. And you're smart. I don't see any reason on why would they do that." She shrugged. I smiled when she was complimenting me. Even if she's not, I'll still take those as compliments.

"I don't know." Please stop asking already. I don't know if I can still answer your questions. I'm not a person who could lie like it is nothing. Especially, in front of you. Your face is making me guilty.

"Okay. I can see that you don't want to talk about it." She smiled.

The bell rang, signaling that it's time for the second period to begin.

"Yeah, thanks." Save by the bell.

"See ya, Kyles!" She waved. I don't see the point of saying 'see ya' when we're not going anywhere. There's only three chairs between us. -_-

~~~

I looked at my phone that was vibrating.

Mark: Sorry, I was not able to go. I have a flu. I'm sure you'll be fine. Again, I'm sorry. :(

Me: It's okay. You don't have to worry. I already have a friend to tour me around. Get well soon, okay? Bye.

I hope he's okay.

"So is your friend okay?" Crystal asked worriedly.

"I hope so." I said sadly.

"No! It's not what I'm expecting! You should've said 'Yes. He's definitely okay'. Believe in the power of declaration!" She determinedly said.

"You're right. He's definitely okay." I smiled.

"So see you tomorrow. Bye!" She waved and went inside her car.

~~~

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Kris asked curiously.

I just smiled at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend already?" I almost choked my lungs out. That was exaggerated, I know.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked in horror. I am not planning on entering a relationship. Not until I graduate in college. Pitiful, I know.

"Answer my question." He said with authority. Okay, okay!

"Tss.. I don't have any." I said in a bored tone.

"Hmm..then why were you smiling?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I already have a friend at school. And she's like an angel." I said dreamily.

He made a shocked face. "You like her?! I didn't know that you're lesbian."

"What?! No! I'm not a lesbian!"

"Is she that beautiful?"

"Of course! Even her name is beautiful." I grinned.

"What is it?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Crystal Peige."

He stiffened. Even his amused smile was completely wiped off his face. Maybe Crystal's name was really beautiful that he was completely shocked.

His clenched his hands and his eyes turned cold. Maybe he's just controlling his excitement.

"Okay." He said coldly before he disappeared. I shivered at the coldness of his voice.

What happened to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys. I'm very sorry for the late update again. I was not able to update because of a horrible incident. I don't want to talk about it.

Anyway, how's the new character? I hope she's okay. Thanks for reading! Bye, guyz!!