Chapter 4

Kylie's POV

          "Genius, my ass!" I yelled at him. "Turn her back now! I won't forgive yo-"

          "Hey, sis. Who are you-" my brother barged in and was shocked to see Kris. I know you're wondering 'Why could he see ghosts, too?'

            Well, I kinda influenced him that's why he's so scared of creepy fantasy creatures. He believes in them, too. What a child.

            "Kyaa-" I covered his mouth to stifle his scream. Kris smirked at him, knowing that he could scare my brother easily. He always wear that smirk on his face that makes him so....gorgeous. Wait! What?! Did I just say that?

            Speaking of that jerk's face, I didn't tell you about his physical features, did I? So, here it is, he has this silky black hair that falls a little bit above his eyes. And he has this mesmerizing grey eyes and this muscular body that every girl could ever dream of. Actually, he's super hot, I must say. I bet when he's still alive, many boys were jealous of him. Well, just to tell you, I'm not drooling over him, okay? I'm not that stupid to fall for him 'cause I know how much of a jerk he is.

            Anyway...Realization then dawned on me.

            I'm talking to a ghost! Why am I not freaking out?! It's like I've known him for a long time but I can't remember when. Or how. Ugh! I don't want to think about it anymore! He just seems so familiar!

           I snapped back to reality when Jake gripped my hand.

          "Jake, please don't tell mom and dad about this. I don't want them to worry again, so please." I pleaded, afraid of him telling my parents about this.

           "But- okay, fine. I won't." he gave in. "But you won't bother us, will you?" he turned to Kris who's still smirking. Wow! Jake is not scared this time! Hmm..I guess he can be a manly brother sometimes. Wait! I forgot to tell you what my brother looks like! Sorry!

             Well, he's 20 years old. He's kinda playboy sometimes. Has brown hair probably got it from our dad. He's a 6 footer. Let's say he has a..let's say, perfect body. All girls at school were drooling over him. Probably raping him inside their minds.

                Anyway, he's more than a girl when it comes to ghosts and other stuffs..like me!!! I'm glad I'm not alone.

            Anyway, back to the previous scene.

           "Huh?! You do know why ghosts in the movie are always the bully, right?" He asked. Bully?! Bully was an understatement! They're like the terror or nightmare of the main character!!

             "So obviously, I won't stop bothering you. I don't even care if you die of shock because of my pranks later on." he stated, mocking my brother.

            I felt Jake gripped my hand.

           "What are you planning to do, Kris?" I glared at him. I felt Jake tensed up and loosen his grip when I mentioned the name 'Kris'. Well, for me it sounded familiar. But just like I said earlier, I can't remember. Aww..poor brain. I'll rip you open later on to find any of my childhood memories. For now, you can relax a bit. You can tremble in fear later.

           "It's a sec-"

           "Kris?!" Jake shrieked making me wince a little. In shouting and screaming, I can't beat his high score.