Chapter 13

Kylie's POV

I felt that I can trust Kris, so I told him about my problems about the ghosts. That includes him, of course.

He didn't let go of my hand. I felt safe when I'm with him, but I didn't feel like this when I'm with Mark.

Of course, you will feel safe when Kris is around. What can Mark do if there's a ghost? Scream? Psh. While Kris, on the other hand, can protect you from anyone.

While I was talking, I felt the drowsiness took over me. I closed my eyes for a little while. I opened my left eye a little. I heard Kris hissed. I saw him massaging his back. When he turned around, I immediately closed my eyes.

I took a little sneaky peek again to see what Kris was doing. I saw him moved his hand, and his face was immediately covered with blood. *gasp* Nah, just joking.

I saw his face was immediately full of bruises. What the- Is this because of the fight before? Shit! This is all my fault. But who knows that a ghost can have bruises too, right? I didn't know about that crap until now.

Tch. I'll handle that tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to sleep because I'm tired. Hehe..selfish? Yeah. Night night!!! ^_^

Zzzzzzz

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up because of the shaking of my bed. What the? What's happening??

I immediately opened my eyes only to find my bed floating around and shaking. WHAT????

"KRIS!!!"

"AHH!! What happened??" That's Jake. He just threw the door open, and he was holding a pair of frying pan. One more thing, he's only wearing an apron, of course, with pants. Psh.

"Are you Kris?!" I shouted.

"No?" He gave me a confused look.

"Then why are you here? I said Kris!!" I shouted angrily.

"Then where is he?" He asked while looking around for Kris.

"I don't know! Am I going to ask if I know where he is?! Find him!!" THAT GOOD-FOR-NOTHING GHOST!!!!

"Okay. Got it." He saluted.

But before he ran, I shouted,"Wait!! Catch me. I'm going to jump off the bed. On three. One."

"What? No way. You're heavy!" He complained. Still, he was at the door. He was crossing his arms over his chest.

"Two." He snapped his head to my direction. Hah! You thought that I was just joking, eh?

"Seriously?!" He widened his eyes. He was still as a statue. Is he not planning on catching me?

I crouched down, ready to jump.

"Thr- ahh!!" I screamed. My foot slipped on the bed sheet causing me to fall. My fall was like it was in the movie. It was a slow motion fall. Hehe..

"SHIITT-ZU!!!!" I screamed in the middle of the fall. I closed my eyes tightly. Is this my end? I didn't even had the chance to punch Kris. To shave his fucking head! To skin him alive! To..to..say sorry..Huhu...I didn't had the chance to say goodbye to Mark, to Jake! Especially, my parents!! Oh, and my friends also. Huhu!!!

I felt like I landed on a pair of arms. But that's impossible. Jake didn't have enough time to catch me.

I was shaking. I don't want to die. I have so many things that I have to do. Things that I wanted to see. Like..like Kris' old self. I really want to see that.

"Hey! Open your eyes!" No! It's the voice of an angel! How did I know? Because it's like a melody that I wanted to listen over and over again. Unfortunately, I can't let it take me!

"Hey! I said open those eyes of yours!" Huh? If it's an angel, then it must be nice, not harsh. Psh. Oh, no! Maybe, it's a devil or a fallen angel! Huhu.. I definitely won't let it take me!

"Oh, you really wouldn't budge, eh?" I can sense that it is smirking! Then, I felt it moved and put me down.

Before I knew it, I was rolling on the floor. It's....it's...tickling me!!

"Haha..please..stop..hahahaha!!" I laughed while trying to stop the hands that were tickling me.

I opened my eyes to see....Kris grinning above me. Oh, you jerk. You really had the guts to show your face in front of me.

I immediately held both of his hands, and choked him to death. Nah, just kidding.

I just tackled him down, so now, he's beneath me.

"I'll shave your fucking head, Robertson!!" I signaled Jake to get a razor.

He gave me a seriously?!-are-you-really-going-to-do-it? look. I gave him a just-fucking-do-it look.

He then took off leaving me alone with Kris. I looked at Kris who's smirking like an idiot.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know, if you really want to do it with me so badly, all you have to is ask." This shameless jerk!

Before I knew it, he's above me again. Now, he's the one who held my hands above my head. What the? Tch!

"So about your request. Should I grant it or not?" He even wiggled his eyebrows. Argh! I can't take this guy, anymore.

I was about to answer him, but he suddenly brought his face closer to mine. My breathing was caught in my throat. My heart was rapidly beating inside my chest. Shit! What's happening?

He's still smirking. This gay!..uh I mean guy. Hehehe..

I immediately remembered what I was supposed to do this morning. I quickly punched his face. No, I'm not joking this time.

I pushed him off me.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted angrily while touching the red spot on his left cheek. I should be the one to get mad, right now. Who the hell is in their right mind to wake you up by making your bed float and shake?!

Did he get the idea from Shake it off by Taylor Swift? Wake me up by shaking me off the bed?! Tch! That idiot!

"Why did you make my bed float and shake?" I'm starting to hate these two words: float and shake..

"You punched my handsome face just because of that?!" He asked incredulously.

"Of course not." I paused and made a serious face. "Why didn't you tell me that you had those bruises?"

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Don't play dumb on me, Kris."

"Tch. So, you saw.."

"Obviously." After I said that, he glared at me. What? What did I do?

"She just vanished before me. She's pretty strong and-" He started.

"Psh. You're talking too much, you're just weak." I interrupted. He then glared at me.

"You should thank me for what I've done yesterday instead of discouraging me." He kept on glaring at me.

"I.."

"Tch. Never mind." He stood up and vanished into thin air. I shouldn't have said that. Stupid me!

"Hey. Here's the- where is he?" Jake barged in, and he actually brought me the razor.

I looked down and just shrugged.

Before, it was nothing to me when he was angry at me, but now why does it affect me this much?

~~~~~~~~~

Yo, guys!! I'm back again! Hehe..so how was it? Sorry for the grammatical errors..thanks for reading!! I'll be back!!!