Chapter 2

Kris' POV

         "Ow...What did you put inside that head of yours? A tank?!" I asked incredulously.

          She just stared at me, mouth open and her eyes are wide. Maybe, I'm too handsome for her taste that she forgot to move. I waved a hand in front of her face. She then flinched and...laughed??? She freaking LAUGHED!!! She's crazy! Then, she muttered, "Oh, my God" before fainting. I was left there, dumbfounded.

         "God! I was expecting a scream, not a laugh!" I was frustrated.

         "This is the first time someone laughed at me. I was expecting her to be like "Oh, my God! It's a ghost!!! Kyaaa!!! Save me!! Superman! Batman! Where are you?!" I mocked in a high-pitched voice but it came out like a rat or a mouse squeaking. My hands were in the air and I let out a sigh of frustration.

          "She's definitely crazy. If I were her, I'd jumped out of the window if I saw a ghost when I wake up." I said, shaking my head.

          "My ego was broken. My feelings were hurt. My heart was broken into pieces. My reputation as a ghost was destroyed by this girl!" I faked a sob, clutching my chest dramatically as if some horrible sad song was playing in the background.

          I looked up to see the sky or rather the ceiling but whatever. I sighed, "What did I do to deserve all this? What? Tell me!" pretending to be crying, I lifted a hand to my face to wipe some fake tears. Hah! I'm such an actor. I'm proud of myself. I found myself grinning like an idiot. Then, I heard a groan from Kylie. I'm guessing that she  hopes that it was all a dream.

I heard her saying "I hope it was just a dream, seeing a pretty ghost in front of my face," before opening her eyes.

           See! Told ya! I'm such a psychic! Thank God, I was born a talented person. Wait. What did she just-..I'm not PRETTY! I'm a man so I should be called HANDSOME! Not some girly comments!!

             I saw her looking at me with wide eyes...again! I smiled at her wickedly. I hope that scared the crap out of her!

          "Hello, there. I'm Kris Robertson the Ghost. In short, I'm your nightmare." I emphasized the word ghost and nightmare to add more effects. I held out my hand for a handshake. Scream! Just scream!!

          Then, I saw her inhaling a great amount of air. Expecting her to scream, I put my hands on my ears to cover them up and shut my eyes. But the expected scream didn't come. Instead, I heard some sound. I thought it was a ghost. I was scared of ghosts..even though I'm one of them. But still! Some of them are like..carrying some axe or a knife!! I trembled in fear.

         "Uhmm..Maybe we can talk this out. I know you're after her, too. So, how about we do this together?" I asked, eyes are still tightly shut. No! What did I just say?!

I could already see my pride happily flying away from me. No! Don't go!!! But I don't want to die in the hands of a ghost although I'm already dead.

           It didn't answer. I opened one eye. But what I saw was Kylie sleeping and snoring already. So the sound earlier was her..snoring?!

            I was ready to explode out of humiliation that time but I calmed myself down.

            "Ugh! No!! It happened again! My last hope of reviving my reputation as a ghost was shattered by this sleeping girl!!", Oh! It sounded like Sleeping Beauty. Pffft!

          If she's Sleeping Beauty, I'll be more than glad to be...MALEFICENT!! I'll kill her if I could but if I do..no one knows what the writer will do to me..The writer is much worse than any ghosts. She'll rip my head off anytime if she feels like it.

            Then, again, the thought of my reputation-thing came back. Fuming like a dragon, I feel like I'm steaming!

I'm steaming? Oh, I know that already a long time ago. I know I'm hot but I didn't mean it like that by 'I'm steaming'. It was caused by the word anger. Oh, this means war, little lady. You want something hot and fun? I'll gladly give it you. I know what you guys are thinking. Jeez..Guys, it's not like that! You pervs!

*Morning*

          I'm still in her room. I'm going to announce the war that she has made. I saw her eyes moving.

         "Good morning! Rise and shine, Beautiful!" I almost snorted when I said "Beautiful".

         "Oh, my God! You're still here?!" she asked with her eyes that are about to bulge out.

          "No, it's just my hologram. Nice to meet you. I'm Kris' hologram." I replied with a sarcastic tone.

           She narrowed her brown eyes. "Why are you here?" she suddenly got serious.

           "Because this is my house. So, obviously, I'll be here," I stated in a duh-tone. "Oh, wait! There's another reason." Phew! I almost forgot about it.

            "What is it?" she demanded. Wow! She's not scared..maybe she was used to this.

             I just rolled my eyes. "Okay, youhumiliatedmelastnight," I said in a very fast speed I never knew I could.

            "What?" Oh, why do girls have to be so slow?!

            I sighed. "You humiliated me last night so I'm here to announce the war that you've made between you and me." I said slowly.

            "What did I do?"

            "It's your job to find out 'cause I don't want to remember it again. So, be prepared, Princess. You're gonna taste my sweet, sweet revenge. We're gonna be the best of enemies. Bye." Then, I decided to go somewhere where I could plan my revenge. But, before I completely 'teleport' I heard her muttered, "What have I gotten myself into?"

              Then, I smirked, excited about my revenge for her.

-------------------

So, readers who read this further, thank you very much. I hope it's worth your time. Sorry for the grammatical errors. Please leave a comment about this. Thank you!!!