Chapter 25

Okay, I know this update is very late, and I'm sorry for that. It just happened that laziness took over me, plus the writer's block. Also, I've made a decision to stop writing for my other book for a while and just focus on this one because I can't write two books at a time.

Anyway, thanks for reading this far! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the wrong grammars if there are any. Don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's POV

I know what I saw. These two are getting too close for my liking. So, I'm gonna play the cliché overprotective and stubborn as hell of a brother against Kris.
.
.
.
.
.

Noooo! I can't do it! I ship them so bad. I've been waiting for this moment to happen. Tsk, if only these two aren't in denial. But what happens next if they are actually together? I mean, Kris is a ghost and Kylie is human. The ending is very obvious, and I'm sure it is nowhere near good.

So, should I stop them or not? Well, it's not really certain that they like each other, but how come they kissed each other? You don't kiss someone you don't like, right? Especially, on the lips?

But what if what they're saying is true? That they were just telling secrets to each other? Hmmm....

But I'm not that stupid to believe it! They actually kissed, right? High-five to those who agree with me!

But what if Kris was just playing around and kissed Kylie. No, Kris is not that cruel to play around with a girl. He's very loyal to his girlfriend when I met him 5 years ago. Well, I'm not sure if she's his girlfriend that time because he said that they were in this mutual understanding stage.

I assumed that he's a chivalrous kind of guy because even though girls were flirting with him left and right, he politely turned them down because of this girl.

If I were in his shoes at that time, I would've flirted back. I am called "playboy" for a reason. I know how to flirt, but one thing I don't do that playboys do is having sex with my girlfriends. And yes, girlfriends because I had many girlfriends in the past.

They called me playboy because they misunderstood something. I actually take those girls seriously, but the thing is they were the ones who were just not into serious relationship. They were just after my body, so I break up with them. Then, they spread rumors that I had sex with them. Ugh, no.

Anyway, back to Kris. Kris couldn't or rather wouldn't do that to Kylie, but Kris could've changed these past few years.

If I find out that he's just playing around with my sister, well, I can't punch him since he's a ghost. I'll just convince my parents that we should move out of here. Yep, that's the only thing that I can do if he does break my sister's heart.

Kylie's POV

I sat on my bed, looking at my reflection in the mirror. We spent the afternoon chit-chatting. Oh, let me correct that. They spent the afternoon chit-chatting while I spent the afternoon avoiding a certain ghost.

I knew Jake sensed the tension between me and Kris, so I eventually left the conversation and went upstairs to my room. And here I am now, bored out of my mind.

I'll just doodle or draw something. Come to think of it, it's been months since I draw something....decent.

When I sketch, it usually ends up horrible. However, when I put my mind to it, the result is....still horrible, but not as horrible as the other ones. Well, I didn't say that I'm good at this.

I stood up to get my sketchbook and pencil in one of the drawers of my dresser. When I grabbed the pencil and sketchbook, something caught my eye at the very back of the drawer. It was a small, black, metal box with lock.