Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

After cleaning for 3 days, our mansion looked beautiful as new. It didn't have webs, spiders and other creepy creatures anymore.

I almost fainted when I touched the hairy area of the spider. I have arachnophobia, ya know, so don't say I'm overreacting. I shuddered just by remembering it.

Then, I heard a soft creak coming from the library. I'm planning on running towards the exit but my feet wouldn't move! Dang it, feet! Why won't you cooperate?

Somehow, I knew what it was. It's a supernatural being called GHOST. My nightmare.

Then, I heard someone OR something saying "Death...Death...Death..." I think it's a man's voice 'cause it's deep and...smooth? NO!! How can I think that a ghost's voice is SMOOTH?! I hate ghosts. Hell! They even tried to kill me! I glared at the door of the library expecting the ghost to run away when he sees me glaring.

Acting like a brave girl, I walked towards the library with a heart that is on the verge of exploding against my chest. But, being the clumsy one, I tripped on my own foot and immediately kissed the floor.

"Oh. Hi, floor! How are you doing? You look great!" I greet the floor with a little sarcasm. Then, I heard a soft chuckle. 'How dare he chuckle at me like that!' I abruptly stood up from the floor, walking closer to the library ready to murder someone or rather something. Somehow, I forgot how scared I am before. 'Oh, just to inform you readers, I'm all alone in this house with a ghost so don't expect someone will like fly to our house and save me. I'm on my own now. If I die, I'll torture this ghost.'

Kris' POV

I sighed. It's really boring when you don't have someone to play with. Ah, just to tell you, I'm the hot ghost, the author mentioned in the description. Then, I heard a car stopped in front of the house. It's been years now since the last family left.

'Oh, it's playtime.'

I saw the new family went inside. Well, well, well. Wow! I sounded like Maleficent! Anyways, this is getting more exciting. There's a girl. Girls are the easiest target, after all. By target, I didn't mean that as one of the perverts use. Just think that I'm the bully, okay? Okay, where are we now? Oh. The girls' faces are all priceless, I tell you.

The family started cleaning. I learned that the girl's name is Kylie Livingston. Not bad. I put most of the spiders to the area where she's cleaning. Haha. Her face turned white when she touched the spider. This is going to be fun. I'll start when they're finished.

Let me tell you a few things about me. I lived here before I died. I can imagine you saying," Yeah, we can see that." And I couldn't rest in peace 'cause...I don't know. Maybe, there's something I had to do, but never had the chance to do it because I died?

After 3 days, they finished cleaning. Time to take the first step. And it was a nice timing 'cause she's alone. I made the door of the library creak by moving it slightly. I saw her stiffened.

Pffft!! I thought she's tough. She even made her brother speechless a long time ago. I know her brother is a scaredy-cat, but I'm not really into boys.

Suddenly, she glared at the door where I'm standing next to.

'Ooohh, scary..' I thought, faking a scared expression even though she couldn't see it. Then, she walked closer but what a clumsy person! She tripped! She even talked to the floor! I made a soft chuckle. I bet she heard it 'cause she just glared at me.

'Oooppss..I think I just angered the little kitten.' I smirked.

Kylie's POV

I can imagine the ghost smirking. I can feel his presence beside the door so I glared at that direction. I'm about to explode from anger when my parents came back. I glanced downstairs. I sighed in relief that they're back. I looked back to the library but I can no longer feel his presence.