25.) Amusement Parks

"Just tell me."

"I can't." I whined.

"Holly, I am your best friend. You can tell me anything." Libby insisted.

I hugged the phone to my ear anxiously and sat on the edge of my bed. "I can't." I repeated.

"Did you lose your V card?" She asked.

"No." I said quickly.

"Then what?" She asked exasperatedly.

"He um..." I trailed off.

"He what?" She asked.

"Well, he..."

"Ate you out?" She guessed bluntly.

"No." I squeaked.

"Holly. Tell. Me." She demanded, losing all patience.

"I can't." I whined.

"Why not?"

"I feel dirty." I whispered into the phone.

"A blow job?"

"N-no." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed about this whole topic. I knew I had to tell Libby what had happened between me and Kale, but I couldn't find the words to say it and I couldn't find the nerve to tell her.

"Oh, did he finger you?" She asked as if it wasn't a big deal, like we were talking about taxes or the government or something.

"Libby!" I shrieked.

She laughed, knowing that she got it right. "What?"

"Don't say it like that." I pouted, my face flaming to a whole new level of red.

"Then how should I say it?" She asked teasingly.

"I don't know, just not like that. In fact, we aren't even going to discuss it." I told her.

"Oh, come on, Holly. He fingered you, it's not something to be embarrassed about."

"Oh my gosh, I can't talk about this." I mumbled. "I have to go anyway because Kale should be here any minute."

"Okay." She sang. "Go, have fun." She said and I could practically hear her eye brows wriggling on top of her head.

I grumbled a response before quickly ending the call and making sure I looked okay in the mirror. I was wearing light denim shorts with white specs splattered around them and a white shirt to match, which showed a small amount of my tummy. There was a big sketch of lips on the front of the shirt. I wore gray sneakers and a gray satchel to carry money, a camera, and some sunglasses. My face was decorated in a thin rim of eyeliner and mascara and my hair was up in a high pony tail, ready for a day in the sun.

Just in time, there was a knock on my door. "Hey, Kale's downstairs." Jackson called through the door.

I hurried to the door and swung it open to see Jackson leaning against the wall across from the door with a black duffel over his shoulder. "What's up with the bag?" I asked him, jutting my chin out towards his bag.

"Me, Ryder, Andy and Tommy are headed to the Bahamas for the weekend for this huge beach party." He told me. "I didn't ask if you wanted to go because I figured that you wouldn't want to go considering our plans, and you get both houses alone with Kale." He reasoned before I could complain.

I sighed and wrapped him in a short hug. "Okay, have fun."

"You too." He chuckled. "But no funny business around the house. Please keep it in the bedroom."