16.) Girl Time

“Wake! Up!” Somebody whined, with a pillow simultaneously hitting the side of my head.

I grumbled something incoherent before the pillow came down on my head again.

“I swear, Holly. You are the heaviest sleeper I have ever met.” The girl declared.

I sighed and cursed under my breath before sitting up in bed and forcing my sleepy eyes open so that I could see Andy looking at me with a stern expression on her gorgeous face and her short blonde waves cascading around her shoulders. “Good morning.” I mumbled.

“Get up, woman! We have so much to do!”

“Your date with Kale is tonight, of course!” She said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“That’s not until tonight.” I slurred tiredly.

“Which means we should have started yesterday. Up, up, up!” She demanded.

I groaned and stood to my feet just to get attacked with a hug and Andy squealing in my ear.

“I am so excited for my brother. Well, and for you, of course. But I haven’t seen him so happy since forever. So this has to be perfect.” She insisted.

I blushed. Did I really make him that happy? That’s pretty impossible. “I’m sure that’s not true.” I mumbled.

“Believe what you’d like, we still need to get you going. Shower, and hurry!” She squealed with excitement. With so much excitement, in fact, that I had no choice but to be excited with her.

I giggled before rushing into the bathroom, barely noticing that it was only nine in the morning.

“So why are we up so early?” I asked through the bathroom door.

“I’m taking you out.” She chirped. “You’re going to get your hair done and your nails.”

“Isn’t that a little… much?” I asked.

“Probably, but I get you for this one date and then you can do whatever you want after today.” She declared.

“Alright.” I sighed.

After my shower, I got dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans and a pink tank top before Andy was nearly dragging me out the door and down the hallway towards the stairs.

“Where is everybody?” I asked, seeing that nobody was home. Although everyone was probably sleeping right now.

“All the guys went out. I told them to so that we could get you ready in private.” Andy answered, leading me to a short black limo.

“A limo?” I shrieked.

Andy chuckled and we both slid into the back. I thanked the driver who was holding the door open for us with a straight face like he wasn’t about to spend the day with two bouncy girls. “Like I said, we’re going incredibly overboard today. Plus I’m a horrible driver.”

I smiled and nodded. “So where are we going first?” I asked.

“Nail salon!” She sang.

I laughed quietly and then all the way into town, we talked about just all this girly stuff that’s been stuffed inside of me for the past week.

“Let’s go!” Andy squeaked as the driver opened the door for us. Wow, that felt really weird. I thanked him with a smile before hurrying after Andy and going into the salon. I gasped at what I saw. The place was split in two. One half was hair, the other half a spa. The chairs were large and plush, they looked super comfy. The girls who were working around were intimidatingly gorgeous with their makeup done and their hair perfect. Everything looked high end and magical. The only time I’ve gotten a manicure was for Libby’s mom’s wedding when I was twelve and it was nothing like this.