Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Dante

"I really want you you you. Hit the club for you you you. Lightskin got your new new do. Even look like Lauren London too."

The song blasted in my ears as soon as I walked in. I stared at Nique's ass as she walked in front of me. She was pissed.

Now I know she was expecting a cute little romantic date, but as a gentle man thug, I don't go like that.

Nique walked straight upstairs totally ignoring me calling her name. Females.

I went straight to the bar to get a couple of shots to loosen her up.

"Aye man can I get somethin' strong?"

"Are you even legal?"

"Uh no?"

"Uh, okay." The bartender gave me some random shots, I picked them up two by two and walked upstairs to find Nique no where in sight.

I looked to my left and right when something caught my eye. I saw a girl pointing a gun at me.

Isn't that the girl from-

I heard a big crash then everything went black.

Treasure

I can't believe what I am even saying. Do I really want to loose my virginity to a dude that I don't even know I can trust?

Yes.

Call me a hoe, slut, whatever.

"I am going to ask you again, are you ready?" Chris hissed as I peeled off his t-shirt.

"And I am going to tell you again, I am."

"Treasure." Chris said in a warning tone.

"Chriiiis." I unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled down his pants.

He put his hands under the back of my bra and slid it off.

I immediately began to feel unconscious.

Now we all know Chris is a hoe. He's fucked so many girls who probably we're more experienced than me. Probably had better body, more curves, etc.

"After this, you're stuck with me forever, if you betray me I'll blow your fuckin' head off bruh." I said looking in his eyes the whole time.

He looked genuinely scared which gave me satisfaction.

"Alright continue," I added.

"Last chance to back out."

My heart rate started to pick up when he pulled my shorts down.

The only thing you could hear was our deep breathing. It's like we were connected...in sync.

"Last chance Treasure." He said as if he was out of breath.

I shook my head and he pulled my panties down.

Oh shit.

He carried me and gently laid my body on the bed. We kissed deeply as he positioned himself over me.

This is gonna hurt.

Nique

I walked away from Dante angrily. A strip club, really? Is that the place you take your girlfriend of some months now?

I huffed and sat down on some lounge chairs. I quickly texted Treasure to vent to her about this horrible night.

One minute passed...then three, then five. How come she hasn't texted me back, what the fuck is she doing?