Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Dante

I'm currently in the shower washing my fade while thinking about Ni, which got me a little happy.

Chris is dragging me to this lame ass pool party when I'd rather stay home and smoke weed all day.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. Them I put on sun screen and slid on my swimming trunks that had pictures of weed all over them.

I grabbed my phone and walked down the hall to Chris' room.

"Knock knock nigga." I said as I walked in.

"You didn't even knock dumb ass. What if I was naked. I mean you would get to see what a great body I have." He replied.

"Uh, okay whatever."

He was wearing swim trunks with money all over them. Mine has weed, his has money. Great minds think alike.

"Anyways are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup. Time to get some knew hoes." I smirked.

"Hm. So much for wanting Treasure right." He mumbled but didn't think I heard.

"Aye cut that out." I defended.

We drove to the address and parked down the street. It was finna get packed in here soon. A lot of people are here already.

Chris and I walked to the backyard to see a gigantic pool that looked like it could fit a lot of people.

Don't get me wrong, it's hot as hell but I'm not getting into that pool.

You never know what diseases could be floating around in there.

"Aight peace out my nigga I see a shawty lookin' at me." Chris said then left.

I guess it's just me myself and I. That's when I spotted someone.

I guess it was a good idea to come to this pool party after all.

Treasure

"Hurry up!" I yelled to Nique. She was taking entirely too long just to go to a pool party.

"Girl wait lemme put on this lipstick."

"Do it in the car come one."

"Wow, fiesty there I see."

"Whatever."

The ride to the pool party consisted of Nique and I singing Smartphones by Trey Songz and putting on makeup.

"Okay we're here. Whatever you do, don't drink anything that's not canned or bottled and don't get in the water unless it's disease free. Okay?" I told Nique.

"Yes bitch I know. Now let's go catch some niggas." She said which made me laugh.

Catching niggas wasn't my plan today. I asked Fredo to come but he claimed he had "shit to do."

What does some crippled boy have to do if it's not with his gf or work? Whatever.

When we walked in Nique immediately went to find us a spot while I scanned the crowd. There's a lot of people here.

"Come sit down before someone takes this spot." She said motioning to a table and two chairs in the shade.

"That's the guy that came to our doorstep." Nique told me.

"Which one?" I said without turning around.

"Don't look yet but the one in the black and grey swim trunks, with the 8 pack and brown fade." She said.