Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chris

The tension in the air was really really thick. Literally.

After Treasure said her little opening sentence everyone was quiet. I honestly don't know why I'm here.

The only thing I'm paying attention to is Treasure's fine ass self. I'm just staring at her.

"Well, we all got some shit we need to address. And all of y'all hard-headed so, it's up to me to make y'all stubborn asses speak."

"Um hol' up I know I ain't the stubborn one when you was just slashin-" Domo yelled but Treasure inturrupted. "Nique shut up, you'll speak when it's your turn."

"Like I was saying, I know damn well all of y'all for something to say. So first, let's start with you, Dante."

Lord knows what he boutta' say.

"Well, the whole thing with me not defending you, Ni, I honestly don't know what I did wrong."

"Okay." She replied.

"That's all I get? An okay?" He argued.

"I mean what else am I supposed to say? You think you weren't wrong, I think you were. The end. I'm not about to sit here and fight for a relationship that's not worth fighting for. You obviously love him more."

"Aye cut that gay shit out." I interrupted.

"Ni I'm not about to start with you right now." Dante continued.

"See that's what's I'm saying. You don't even want to address the issue. You know what? Fine. You don't wanna talk about it? Cool. Next."

Wow. What just happened.

"Um, well Chris. You're next." Treasure said awkwardly.

"Domo lemme tell you right now, I'm sorry for ever trying to put my hands on you. I was taught not to ever out your hands on a woman. I don't know what came over me. But please forgive me. For real Domo, if you wasn't with Dante, I would cuff yo cute ass." I said. Laughing at the last part.

"Bruh chill." Dante said.

"I forgive you dumb ass ugly ass dookie brain wavy ass hairline boy." Domo smiled.

"Well damn..." I mumbled.

"Okay since that's resolved, Chris if you ever hurt my friend in any possible way I will cut off your dick and feed you it then shoot you afterwards. Okay? Cool." Treasure said.

I know she still feeling some type of way about the Candice thing. So Imma let her say what she wanna say.

"But anyways it's my turn." Treasure said.

"Chris. You a fuck boy. For even thinking I was jealous of you and you're little groupie hoe was outta line.

Like who would be jealous of her bald headed ass? Number two, the fact that you let her and Candice come into our trap like that, and defend her was just a dumb move.

If it was up to me you would be dead right now. But you know what? Since you actually started growing on me, I actually care about you, and have an ounce of respect for you and yo' life.

With that being said, I'm done. Oh and, if y'all are gay just tell me now." She finished.

"I'M NOT GAY!" Dante yelled.

Everybody in the restaurant got quiet.

"Convincing. I'm gonna go now. I'm still pissed off at both of y'all. Dante, get yo' shit together before you holla and Nique b. You wildin'." Treasure said.