Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Dante

(At the hospital)

Ni decided to just storm off like that and Chris just left so it's just me here alone.

"Family of Fredo?" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a doctor. Since I'm the only one here, I might as well go see how he's doing.

"That's me. I'm his brother." I lied.

"Okay well follow me. Fredo only got shot once but in his chest which is very dangerous. During the surgery the doctors were able to get the bullet out but in the future some cardiac ultra sounds are recommended. The bullet was very close to his heart."

I didn't bother replying because I don't know what to say. Fredo is cool and all but I only bother talking to him for the sake of Treasure.

We all know Chris was feeling her but she wasn't feeling him, I guess. I walked into the room and just stood near the door.

It isn't my place to tell him what happened because after all, we aren't that close.

Good thing he's sleeping. Or else it would be awkward right now.

Me: Fredo is okay

I texted Treasure. Nique probably doesn't want to talk to me right now and that's perfectly understandable.

I did what I thought was right, defended my best friend, instead of defending my girlfriend.

But what's done is done.

Treasure: REALLY!? What room number is he in? I'm with Nique.

I don't even want to know how they found each other.

Me:515

I wanted to leave before they arrived to avoid seeing Nique. I don't want to see her just yet. I walked out of the building right when I got a text.

GayBoy: they slashed my tires!

Me: who?

I already had an idea. Before he replied I already found him in the parking lot struggling.

"I'll give you a ride home man. Just get one of the boys to toe your car and get it fixed." I said.

"Thanks." He sounded tired.

We pulled into the driveway and parked. As soon as I stepped in I  crashed on the couch. This whole day was exhausting.

Right when I was dozing off I got a text.

Wife💍: we need to talk.

Treasure

(At the hospital)

After I got changed Nique gave me my phone.

"Wow. All of that happened while I was passed out?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just don't think I can be with him anymore."

"Nique stop thinking about yourself here, he did what he thought was right. I mean, I understand where you're coming from but don't jump to conclusions. Talk to him first."

"You're right." She said then took out her phone.

"Anyways, enough of that. I have an idea." I said.

"I don't want to know."

"No for real. I really want to get revenge right now."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

Nique

After T and I slashed Chris' tires we realized something.

"How are we going to get home?" I asked.

"Call up one of the girls." She said.

"I guess."

I would tell you about the ride home but it was boring so...

"Dante is coming over." I said.

"You guys are going to talk first right?"

"Sure. Talking will definitely be involved."

After I got comfortable there was a knock on the door.

"Hey." He said when I opened the door.

I didn't reply I just walked back to the living room.

"You know, I was really considering ending this, what we have here." I said.

He sighed and looked down.

"Listen, I wasn't thinking straight. I know sorry won't fix anything but, I'm sorry."

"That's just it." I said. "You weren't thinking straight but that's not an excuse. Your "best friend"- I put air quotes with my fingers- "could've hurt me and I did what I could, defend myself. And what did you do? Defend him."

"It's not my fault! I've known him longer than I've been in this relationship with you!" He yelled.

"That's my answer. This relationship isn't your top priority like it is mine. I thought we were on the same page but I guess not. I come second, he comes first. Right?"

"It's not like that, you're jumping to conclusions once again."

"Then what is it like?" I yelled. "Who is more important? I'm not asking you to choose I'm just asking you to tell me, where is my place at?"

"You can't expect me to answer that."

"Okay. I'll walk you to the door now."

"Are you serious? You're going to end it this way? Wow, I didn't know that was the type of person you are."

I didn't bother to reply I just opened the door and motioned for him to leave.

"Oh and Devil?" I said. "Y'all might as well fuck each other."

I slammed the door.

Dante

She called me Devil. She hasn't called me Devil since we started dating. I can't lie, that hurt.

I don't get why she's so mad I mean did she expect to come first? Chris is my nigga and I'm not going to throw that away for some broad.

Okay she's not just "some broad" but still. Whatever. I called a random contact in my phone.

"Hey Devil" the girl on the other line said seductively.

Now you didn't think I cut all my hoes off? That's funny.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. You know what to do." And with that I hung up.

If Ni wasn't going to talk to me, I'll talk to someone else. Although there won't be much talking.

Chris

Dante just left to go talk with Domo. Honestly, I don't know what came over me when I was about to hit her. I don't even think I was about to hit her.

I just hope he don't end up getting slapped because lord knows if I was Nique I would slap him left right, up and down.

When it's my turn to apologize, I'll apologize to her. And to Treasure too. When it's all said and done, it does kinda seem like my fault this whole thing happened.

Oh well, I just want to get high.

Treasure

I heard Nique and Dante's whole conversation and Dante just sounds like a bitch.

Like is he really going to indirectly tell her she's not as important to him as Chris is? And then try to back it up?

I hear sniffles from downstairs and I know she's crying. While I'm walking downstairs I'm thinking about ways I could fix this.

"Nique, it's okay. If it was meant to be then this will be solved." I'm on my Dr.Phill flow.

"I just can't believe I put him first and the whole time I was second. Maybe even third."

"He doesn't deserve you. But I know this will all come together. I saw the way you guys look at each other. You just need time apart, trust me." I encouraged her.

"I guess."

"Come on, cheer up. Because he is probably not crying over you, I'm just keeping it real."

"You're right. Thank you thot."

"Your welcome thot."

Nique ended up falling asleep on me while I thought of a plan.

Me being the peacemaker I am, I decided we should all go out to dinner and talk it out.

Like last time except minus Candice and Fredo.

By the way I visited him earlier but he was sleeping. The doctors informed me that he would be sleeping most of the day so I should come tomorrow. That's what I'm going to do the first thing in the morning.

But for now, I need to organize this dinner.

"Aye thot, wake up and get dressed." I woke Nique up.

"What? For what?" She looked high and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Just get ready, look cute too. We're going out to dinner."

Like always I picked her outfit for her. An all white fitted dress with black red bottoms and gold accessories.

For myself I'll be wearing a peach crop top and a black high waisted skirt with peach high heels. Gold accessories of course.

After I took a shower I let my curly weave out and just did my make up.

"Nique are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah hold on."

Before I took a shower I texted Dante and told him to text Chris to meet us at a restaurant of their choice.

They chose this fancy restaurant that I can't pronounce, so they better be paying.

"Okay let's go!"

Nique

When we got to the restaurant I was surprised to see Dante and Chris looking all nice and gentlemen-ty. Basically not looking hood.

I didn't even look Dante in the eye I just took a seat next to T. Too bad Dante is right across from me. I settled on looking at the table.

I felt Dante trying to play footsies under the table. I'm still mad at him so I stepped on him with my heel. I know it hurt because I heard him wince. That gave me satisfaction.

T started, "Okay guys I bet you're wondering why you all are here today..."

Since the last chapter was really short I decided to update again today because I really appreciate you guys. Thank you for the 2.4k reads! Lets make the reads match the votes and comments!

VOTE PLEASE

COMMENT PLEASE

SHARE MAYBE