SNEAK PEAK

Chapter 21 (sneak peak)

They all live in L.A.

Treasure

I woke up to something being put on my face. I was having a good ass dream about....never mind.

"Get this shit off my face!" I screamed. I thought someone was kidnapping me.

I breathed in and out. This is an oxygen mask. The fuck? My voice was muffled.

I looked next to me and saw Nique getting something from under her seat.

Chris was holding me down trying to put something on me...a life jacket?

"What's going on!?" I yelled.

This procedure only takes place when...

"The plane is crashing!" Nique yelled while putting on her life jacket.

"Stop playing son..." I looked around at everyone. They were also putting on their life jackets.

I screamed but it came out muffled because of this oxygen mask.

I remembered the procedures they told us to do incase this happened. I actually paid attention while watching the video.

In the back towards the kitchen area I heard flight attendants running around.

Weren't they supposed to be helping? No?

I unfastened my seatbelt and looked for the nearest exit which was behind me.

Dante, Nique, and Chris were just looking out the window fantasizing about how cool it looked while falling.

"GUYS! No time for play, follow me."

I pulled the string from the oxygen mask out, like I saw it say in the instructional video.

I walked towards the exit like everyone else and just waiting. I'm not panicking. Because why? We're not finna die because of a plane crash. If we die, it'll be either of old age or gang related.

Not a plane crash.

As the plane fell lower and lower, I noticed we were falling into water. Miami beach more specifically.

Great, were gonna land on top of people. This'll be a story to tell my gran kids.

When we left to board the plane back in L.A, it was 6:25 pm. It takes nearly 4 hours and 30 minutes to get to Miami so it just be around 11:00 here.

Which means no one should be at the beach right now. Which means we won't land on anyone and kill them.

Awh look at me, thinking about other peoples lives. So nice.

The exit doors suddenly opened once we got closer to the water and I pulled the red string off my life jacket and it puffed up.

"Aye this joint kinda tight." I heard Chris say.

I looked at him and saw him blowing air into his life jacket making it really big.

As we got closer and closer to the water the raft boat thingies shot out for us to jump on it so we would float and not drown to death.

"Well what are you waiting for. Jump." I said. All these scared white people just stood looking around like they didn't know what to do.

"Did y'all just not hear the girl? Jump!" Nique said after no one jumped.

"Fine. We will."

Nique grabbed my hand and we jumped together.

Depending on how many comments and votes I get, I'll update the rest of the chapter soon. Or not.

Love you guys thank you for 14k, I really appreciate it.

No for real thank you guys. Best supporters ever.

Vote, comment, and share my nigga.