Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Nique

I heard Treasure call my name from downstairs. Her loud ass was interrupting my sleep.

"WHA-" I stopped myself. Something feels wrong.

"Dante wake up." I whispered as I shook him.

"Wake up Dante."

He opened his eyes and glared at me. I put my finger to my lips and motioned for him to follow me.

I handed one gun to him and took two for me.

We both tip-tied to Chris' room to find him already standing up with a gun.

I motioned for them to follow me down the hallway.

I glanced down the stairs to see the back of someone and the front of Treasure. She looked straight at me and nodded.

I pushed my upper body down the railing of the stairs and jumped right on top of that hoe, slamming her head on the ground.

T tried to grab her gun but she accidentally pulled the trigger and it shot something.

I slammed the girls head on the ground and looked at her face. It was the woman in the picture..Brianna.

Now she really 'boutta get these hands.

Treasure took a fist full of her hair and banged her head into the wall.

"You wanna come in MY house and hold ME hostage?!"

She punched her in her nose.

"You jealous bitch, you wanted to kill my father!?"

Wait what.

"Mad because my daddy pulled bitches AND niggas?" Treasure continued.

What the hell.

"Mad 'cause yo man was playin' for the other team huh?"

What the..what is she talking about.

"Alright that's enough T. What's going on?" I pulled her away from Brianna.

She looked down at the damage she did and handed me a wooden box.

All my attention was in these papers that I didn't realize Fredo grabbed the gun from Brianna.

"FREDO NO-" Treasure yelled before it was too late.

Fredo put the gun to his head and shot.

"NO!" Treasure dropped down on her knee's and sobbed.

Two dead bodies in less than an hour.

Chris

I stared down at his dead body with no emotion. I mean, I didn't like the dude but I never wished death on him.

Brianna on the other hand, I don't know her but I know she brought trouble.

I put two and two together and figured out what went on in the past. Treasure's father was...gay.

I mean, I'm all for gay rights but um. That's my father in law right there.

It's been 2 days since the incident. Treasure has been blocking everyone out. Even Domonique.

We were currently zipping up the body bags and shipping them to the morgue.

Treasure wanted Fredo to be cremated. She claims she wants to keep his ashes as a 'reminder'.

I still don't like that nigga.

Treasure bent down and zipped up Fredo's body bag. Not before kissing the top of his forehead and whispering shit.

I rolled my eyes.

While she was bent, I had to look at her ass, I mean. It was lookin' right in them yoga pants. I was too caught up in her booty that I didn't notice her calling me.

"Hello? Chris." She snapped her fingers in my face.

"Oh uh yeah." I squinted.

"Help me carry this."

We counted to three and carried Fredo's body onto the gurney. Treasure looked at the body bag for a few seconds before walking away. What is up with shawty?

Dante

This whole trip let me realize that you can easily loose someone in a second. So I guess I should forgive Nique. What were we even fighting about?

"Baby!" I called out for her.

I stepped over all the clothes on the floor. We're packing to finally go back to LA. I'm tired of Miami. It's so damn hot.

I found her on the floor packing extra bottles of soap.

"We don't need allat babe." I grabbed them from her.

She ignored me and grabbed it out of my hand.

"Listen, I'm sorry for everything really. I don't even know what the point of fighting anymore is. There is no point." I said to her.

"You're right. I'm sorry too. This is a bad time for there to be any tension between us. I'm just focused on being there for Treasure." She looked up at me.

"And I'm just focused on being there for you."

*at the airport*

Nique

My nerves are running high. I'm scared to go back on a plain after the dream I have. What if it was a sign?

I sat in my seat next to Dante. Before I put my bag away, I took some sleeping pills to calm me down. I want to be asleep the whole time.

"Attention passengers. Fasten your seat belts, we are getting ready to take off. Please as a flight attendant shows you the procedures incase of a plane crash." The microphone thing said.

For the next 3 minutes I watched a dude explain to us where our life belts are and how to use them. This is just making my anxiety worse. What if I really need to use them?

"Last but not least, the oxygen masks-" I heard the guy say before I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to something punching my shoulder.

"Get up Nique." Then I felt a slap on my face.

I couldn't find the energy to speak so I just laid there.

"Bitch get up!" I felt someone flick me.

I opened my eyes to see T all up in my face.

"Finally! Get up we're home." She said excitedly.

I got up and made my way down the cold hallway to baggage claim.

Once we got all of our bags we called Milan to come get us. (Incase you forgot who she was, she's one of the gang members.)

Treasure sat in the far back of the truck since she wanted to sleep. I sat in the seats in front of her with Dante. The only spot left was in the passenger seat next to Milan. Chris sat there.

Everyone fell asleep so it was just Milan, Chris and I up. I closed my eyes to try to catch some sleep but I couldn't. Those sleeping pills wore off.

In the front, Chris and Milan were chatting about something. She placed her hand on the top of his thigh. She thought she was slick.

All of a sudden she reached over and kissed him right on the lips.

Thanks for the people who commented.
So, what do you think, give feedback.
Vote, COMMENT, Share.