Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Nique POV

"Let's watch a movie." Dante suggested. I shrugged and nodded my head grabbing a chip and putting it in my mouth.

We decided to watch The Conjuring but we really didn't watch a lot. It you catch my drift.

Dante crawled on top of me taking it to far and started kissing my neck.

"Dante..." I said through my teeth as he kept giving me these damn hickeys. "Dante." I said more fiercely. I still have my virginity I'm not giving it up yet. "Dante!" I said while pushing him back and sitting up crossing my arms.

I like Dante and I like being around him but I'm not in love with him. But he is a great boyfriend , if that's what we are.

"Baby .. I'm sorry I know your not ready I just couldn't handle myself."

He said wrapping his arms around my neck and laying me back so that I was seated in between his legs and my head was in his chest. "It's okay Dante just don't pull that shit again." I said to him relaxing my body against him.

"Nique can I ask you something?" He said while playing with my hair. I shook my head yes and he started to speak.

"Are you happy with ..this thing we have here. Are you happy with us being together?" I had to think for a second.

Am I happy?

Hell yeah. "Of course I'm happy with you Dante. Right now it's just gonna be you and me and it better just be me because I swear if you seeing some other hoe I'm kicking your fucking ass.

And I'm not gonna be able to save you from T. "

He laughed while brushing his fingers through my hair. "Of course it's only you. And your friend is crazy."

I laughed and he tilted my head my so I was looking at him.

I blushed and looked down and he flipped us over his arms on both sides on my head.

"Don't turn away from me. I love that smile." He pecked my lips and before we could really get into it my phone vibrated.

We both looked over at it as I reached my hand and grabbed it and looked at my messages.

BigBootyT: Meet me at the trap now!

Oh shit.

Treasure POV

I woke up in someone's arms which I'm not used to. I quickly looked up and saw Fredo really close to me. Really really close.

I mean not that I'm complaining, he smells like marshmallows. I tried to get up but his heavy ass arms wouldn't let me so I pinched him.

"T what the fuck."

"Sorry I need to pee, get up."

He lifted his hands but pulled me back down to kiss me, right on the lips where Chris kissed me not even 13 hours ago.

I just pulled away, looked at him and got up. I decided to go home so I just left but texted Fredo.

Me: I'm heading home, I enjoyed last night thanks for everything.

FDoggyDog: No problem, anything for you ;)

I chose not to reply. I was blushing mad hard but you couldn't tell by my dark complexion.

When I got home I found Dante and Nique all cuddled on the couch so I just creeped upstairs to take a shower, change and leave.

I don't need to see all that mushy stuff. I did all my hygiene stuff and found an outfit.